Trading Room Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Room Access

Hello, I think that the trading room is a fantastic tool on this site! However, because it is flash, you cannot connect to it via an iOS device, and it requires a browser to be open. I was wondering if there would be a possibility to connect to it using IRC?

Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
    Hello, I think that the trading room is a fantastic tool on this site! However, because it is flash, you cannot connect to it via an iOS device, and it requires a browser to be open. I was wondering if there would be a possibility to connect to it using IRC?
    We are hoping to develop an App in the next 6 months. It's just a matter of prioritizing the projects and making sure that we can afford it. We already have a couple of quotes for this (it's come in at about $7k).

Stay tuned
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hey guys,

Our hosting provider is conducting some urgent maintenance and migrating us to a new server.

Until it's rectified you may have trouble accessing the trading room.

We should be back up and running within the next hour or so.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Nick

Comment

Hey Guys,

You may have noticed the site was down over the weekend and a couple of you saw a pretty weird home page for a short period of time. We experienced a mild cyber attack unfortunately.

The problem only effected the forum software that we use. The hacker used what's known as an "injection" that changes the code on the home page. Our customer data wasn't compromised in anyway.

When I think of a hacker I imagine a guy with a balaclava and virtual crow bar breaking into the site and stealing the jewelry. This was more like a kid throwing a can of paint on the front door.

This was all completely removed from the trade servers. SimpleTrader was online the entire time and your information is encrypted.

The chat room software also conveniently stopped working today and we are in the process of getting that back up and running. It should be live within the next hour or two.

Not a great start to the week! It will no doubt get better from here

Comment

Hi Nick,

Whats the current status of the Trading Room? I am still having an issue connecting to the Chat area. Connection Failed is what i am receiving.

Cheers

TradeAlerter
          "You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TradeAlerter View Post
            Hi Nick,

Whats the current status of the Trading Room? I am still having an issue connecting to the Chat area. Connection Failed is what i am receiving.

Cheers

TradeAlerter
            We're still working on it unfortunately.

We should be back up and running really soon.

The trade copier and servers are all working perfectly, only the chat area is malfunctioning.

Comment

Hi Admins,

Any ETA on the Chat Site Upgrade and Server Transfer?

Cheers

TradeAlerter
              "You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else."

Albert Einstein

Comment

We'll be back up for London open.

Comment

Working...
                X