No announcement yet.

Forum upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is possible to add buttons to switch between pages at the top not at the bottom?

Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
      Is possible to add buttons to switch between pages at the top not at the bottom?

Yea lol its also been bothering me, I always need to scroll down to go to te last page.

Comment

I've added the ability to get to the last page (pagination) to the top of the forum. Hard to believe VBulletin would leave that out... but they did.

Comment

Great, thank you

Comment

Hi Will I still can't see the latest posts in order, seem to be topics - looking for Viper Trade discussion it doesn't come up in latest activity anywhere - have to go to main forum page to find it.

Comment

Forum needs some kind of CDN.
              Even though page size is very light, but it takes huge amount of time to download the elements.

Attached Files
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I think we all want is the same functionality as the old forums where you could see the latest post activity, it's a bit tedious to have to go into the topic then select the last page

Comment

I'm finding Tapatalk is giving errors. Haven't been able to log on for days. I only found it by doing a search to find the forum again. But some threads are still giving errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you screenshot it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                      Signature's are also gone .
                      Go here:

Find this bit:
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi all.

My tapatalk is no longer receive post of any of the forms I'm following since the update any ideas why i need to do. Ive tried to delete and re follow but no luck.

Thank for any help in advance

Comment

Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                          Wow damm I missed that :O, Looked twice on that page and wasnt able to find it :O.
                          Found it now

Thank you.

Comment

Width of the forum is very thin. 40% of my screen is gray background.

Comment

In the old forum the daily mail with subscripted threads news contained a link directly to the new post but the new forum has not this feature. There is just the link to the thread instead of the link to new posts

an other issue is that there is too much white here (second time I say this but it is very annoying)

bye

Comment

Does anyone else constantly get logged out of the forum? I can refresh the page after only a couple of mins and I'll need to login again.
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X