Forum upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Does anyone else constantly get logged out of the forum? I can refresh the page after only a couple of mins and I'll need to login again.
    Yes , I always logged out in a short time , Although I am Slow at typing which doesn't help.

Comment

Guys please try clearning your cookies as the old forum played havoc with some browsers.

Comment

Is anyone else still blocked from Tapatalk? It's a royal pain in my ass

Comment

It seems to be working here? I'm testing it on my phone.

Comment

Hi Will, I'm using firefox on a Linux box to connect to forexsignals. 1. Line breaks don't show up in my posts. 2. When sending a post I'm not redirected but see this message in the upper left of the screen: Regards, ESG

Comment

Hi Will, I'm using firefox on a Linux box to connect to forexsignals. 1. Line breaks don't show up in my posts. 2. When sending a post I'm not redirected but see this message in the upper left of the screen: {"nodeId":70132} 3. Editing a previous post not possible 4. Page navigation at the bottom doesn't work. At the top it'S functional. Regards, ESG

Comment

Im blocked form using Tapatalk any ideas what we can do?

Comment

When you say blocked what so you mean? I'm using tapa talk right now and it seems OK?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than tappatalk not updating the point I've read upto it's working great.

I.e on viper thread even though I have kept upto date since the website change tappatalk now places me pages back at the last post I read before the change,

Solves by just clicking end of thread but thought I'd say as it had changed

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

I do confirm that Tapatalk can't recognize last read reply and always send me to the first reply done after the forum upgrade

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Generally speaking I don't like change. So as a result...I don't like this new format. But yet again that's hardly surprising. This ****ing Tapatalk not signing me in is the crux though as that's pretty muhc how I gain access to the forum 95% of the time. I will try for the 5th time now.

Comment

I figured out the problem. Looks like I will have to can this username and start a new one as its some email that I have absolutely no access to anymore. Boo. Like I said I hate change. Bloody Tapatalk.

Comment

Well at least I now know why I'm not getting emails anymore with the activity in the forum. Any idea when that feature will be back?

I have had to spend an hour going through the forum to try and find updates on the threads I normally get by email which takes me about 5 minutes to read. I REALLY don't like the new forum. Does anyone know a way to just see new posts on subscribed forums?
                            Last edited by saint023; 05-05-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I don't like the fact I have to manually insert the page in order to go to the last page / post...?

Comment

How do you mean? If you are on a forum and want to jump to the last page, click the blue arrows on the far right to go to the last post:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

Working...
                                X