Forum upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillT View Post
    How do you mean? If you are on a forum and want to jump to the last page, click the blue arrows on the far right to go to the last post:

http://screencast.com/t/mQ2HzANEV4pa

Ah you have to open up the topic thread, so looking at it from forexsignals.com/forums you can click the arrow but if i open the Group/Subject you can use the arrow as there are many threads. Hope I made sense, this wasnt the case before?

Comment

Will sorry to bother you again, but ,y tapatalk isn't working with the new forum, i missed your last massage as i cant reply until i log on to a PC.

Comment

Happy to say I received my emails this morning with all the forum activity for yesterday on subscribed threads. Not sure if the ForexSignals crew fixed it or I fixed it by playing with it. Either way thank you, I'm a lot happier now and more informed how to use the forums on the web

Comment

I'm missing the "new posts" button...
          Clicking on the "Latest activity" button returns posts that I already read??

Any advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
            I'm missing the "new posts" button...
            Clicking on the "Latest activity" button returns posts that I already read??

Any advise?

I am missing the 'New Posts' button in a huge way. For me so far the new Forum is a big step backwards! Of course I really appreciate this Forum so will take it any way it comes!

Cheers,
            Rod

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post

I am missing the 'New Posts' button in a huge way. For me so far the new Forum is a big step backwards! Of course I really appreciate this Forum so will take it any way it comes!

Cheers,
              Rod
              I agree 100% with Rod's post above. This new forum is definately a step backwards. I thought the old forum was way better.

Comment

In the daily mail of subscribed threads there is not the link to go directly to new posts. Instead there is many times the link of the thread itself that is useless

It's annoying to manually browse the thread to find latest posts. I know that there is "latest activity" tab but it shows posts in reverse time order therefore is very unconfortable to read it forcing to manually look for the first not read post and then read all backward

I am sorry to say but old forum was a lot better for this and also for less eye-stressing color

Attached Files
                Last edited by BMM; 05-08-2016, 05:15 AM.

Comment

i agree old forums were better

Comment

The new software support much more customization and features
                    Just give Will sometime to get used to it and enable everything for us
                    personally I waiting for the dark themI and the fix for unread replies in Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I also appreciated the old forum better, the format and layout was great, i enjoyed it. I feel this one was a downgrade, I know our comments are coming in domino effect but I guess we were silent for a bit

Comment

What happen to the Thanks ?, it is better then the Likes.
                        The Likes is secret , at least with Thanks you could see who who agrees with your comment when they give a "Thanks".

Comment

Hi Will, LinuxBox, Firefox latest version. Trying to dismiss notifications doesn't work. Dismiss all leads to following errormessage: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. Kind regards, ESG

Comment

Hi Will, What's the recommended environment to use the new forum? There are really a lot of obstacles for me to get the same easy overview like it was before :`| Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. Kind regards, ESG

Comment

And of course I get something like this if I post a new message. No redirection and no line breaks in my messages. {"nodeId":70395}

Comment

I run a hardened Linux box with a "hardened" firefox but normally I can come around some effects by disabling add ons or enabling additional functionality used for "tracking" the user. Nothing has been succesful up to now. Do you have a technical description which "security token" features should be visble to the new forum version? ESG

Comment

Working...
                                X