Forum upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Just a test with a virtual machine running Win7.

Reards,

ESG

Comment

And what I really HATE IE.

Comment

Hey guys sorry I was off last week.

So latest activity has been moved to the top of the page - and this should work as we used to know it in VB4.

In terms of things not working on Linux correctly - this is defo pretty strange. Have you tried opera? I don't get why FF wouldn't work, as it works perfectly in a win environment.

Comment

We've rolled out a new look and feel - please let us know if this is easier on the eyes than the more white style.

Comment

What about unread issue in Tapatalk?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a support request in with Tapatalk, but I've also changed how we do "reads" - which apparently might fix it.

Comment

Ok this issue with tapatalk seems to be resolved. It now reads things properly.

Comment

Originally posted by WillT View Post
                  We've rolled out a new look and feel - please let us know if this is easier on the eyes than the more white style.

Thanks Will, much better.

Comment

Yea I've been using it all day and its actually really quite nice to use now. Especially considering the latest activity is the same as the old version now

Comment

I like it now, easier to keep track of everything, yeah latest activity work exactly the same

Comment

(monkey) - if only this emoticon worked on here

Comment

test. testing. tapatalk still not working properly. cant get subbed or get the last read posts.

Comment

Forum working great now for me. Thanks Will for getting it working great again

Comment

You are going to have to give me something more to go on. I've tested tapatalk constantly on my mobile and i don't see any isues now? Whats actually wrong.

Comment

Im having issues with tapatalk swell, i receive no notifications, and the subscriptions done work. I have to go into them individually and see if an post has been made. The feed updates sometimes. Ive even tried deleting all the subs and re subbing agin, but no luck, was working perfect until the update.

Im using an iPhone, not sure if thats the issue. I did contact Tapatalk regarding the issues 7 days ago and they have not got back to me .

Comment

Working...
                                X