Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook Integration - Login with facebook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrblue
    replied
    I have to admit I don't really use facebook - but it has to be said that a single login is really handy.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    That evil crap made it here finally :/ haha

Congrats on the integration just shame it's Facebook heh

Totally in the minority here I know but couldn't resist

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• WillT
    started a topic Facebook Integration - Login with facebook!

Facebook Integration - Login with facebook!

Hey guys,

We've now set the forum so that you can directly link your facebook account. You can do this as a new user, but you can also link your current forum account to your facebook account.

This speeds up login and makes everything a lot simpler - so its quite a nice feature. You can also choose to post what you say in the forum to your facebook feed (if you so choose - tick box available at the bottom of each reply you make).

To do this:

- Logout
    - Click top right "Login or signup"
    - Click the login with facebook icon - then use the "Connect Facebook" button
    - Once you've done this process, instead of filling out the form as a new user, simply type in your username/password and hit connect.

This will link your facebook account to the forum, so from now on you can simply sign-in using your facebook credentials

You can unlink this feature at any time within your user settings, but its pretty neat so I think its well worth it.

Any problems let me know
Working...
X