No announcement yet.

FX Fusion Managed Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This signal will not provided as a VIP copy signal, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyB View Post
      This signal will not provided as a VIP copy signal, correct?
      This is a mam not a signal

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Nick, I wonder the same if Fx Fusion will be offered with IC MARKETS.

Comment

pretty sizable dd on fusion atm. glad to be watching for a while b4 getting on board in the US when/if it happens. i hope this turns around soon. rfx

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm please to confirm that we have launched a truly revolutionary product for MAM investors.

Let me introduce:

This MAM offers investors the ability to invest in a portfolio account comprised of Smart2, Steady Capture and Kilimanjaro.

We have carefully balanced the weighting of each trader to ensure that maximum returns are generated while keeping drawdown as low as possible. These traders all run significantly different strategies, even occasionally trading in opposite directions on the same pair. That then allows us to safely combine them into a single, super charged account.

Our modeling reveals that over the past 12 months returns would have been in the order of 60% with a maximum drawdown below 7%. You know what else is cool, this stellar return included these major road blocks:

- Steady Capture only traded for 10 months of the year, and within this period produced his worst drawdown in the past 4 years.

- Kilimanjaro was a large underachiever only generating single digit returns.

Imagine what would happen if these guys performed as expected...

As I've repeatedly said during my YouTube updates, I think our existing team of traders have the skills and fortitude to deliver consistent profits for all of us for years to come. What makes FX Fusion so appealing is that if one trader suffers from a negative period, the other members of the portfolio are there to do the lifting and continuing to generate returns for clients.

We've also created a model for the traders to ensure they receive their fair share of performance fee in the event of the portfolio falls below high watermark levels. The traders are motivated, I'm excited and I bet you guys are going to love it.

This MAM is available through ThinkHugeInvestments.com

Clients are able to invest in AUD, USD, GBP and for the first time EURO

Here are the all important Myfxbook links:

Showcase account running since October 2015 (earlier performance stats are a combination of each traders track record run at 0.5x risk since inception)

AUD MAM

USD MAM

GBP MAM

EUR MAM

Thanks for your continued support as we continue to move further into the traditional investment space.

If you guys have any questions please let me know!

https://www.thinkhugeinvestments.com/strategy/fx-fusion

Comment

Who trades are causing that? Smart?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mostly Smart usdcad - you can see in the showcase account shown when you hold mouse over right column for each trade- http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nick...fusion/1490438
              Last edited by littlemax; 03-28-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Are the systems weighted statically using pre-calculated and manually updated values or are they adjusted algorithmically using something like Markowitz or OptimalF?

Comment

Are we able to have a monthly review of this account, similar to Nick's overall youtube reviews. But just dedicated to the Fusion FX. I think it would be great to understand a little more about what happened each month

Comment

Originally posted by Adot View Post
                    Are we able to have a monthly review of this account, similar to Nick's overall youtube reviews. But just dedicated to the Fusion FX. I think it would be great to understand a little more about what happened each month
                    I actually send out a monthly newsletter to all Think Huge Investment clients and potential clients covering Fusion. If you ask for an info pack on the website it'll put you on the mailing list.
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I'll add a "Me too" to the people asking for ICM. If you offered it there my life would be far simpler, as I could keep all my MAMs with one broker.

Comment

Quote from first post 'Our modeling reveals that over the past 12 months returns would have been in the order of 60% with a maximum drawdown below 7%.'
                        Any idea why actual results are so far off?

Comment

Originally posted by Ana. View Post
                          Quote from first post 'Our modeling reveals that over the past 12 months returns would have been in the order of 60% with a maximum drawdown below 7%.'
                          Any idea why actual results are so far off?
                          Yes, it's been a disappointing few months for FX Fusion, pretty much since we launched... such is forex!

2 of the 3 traders that make up the portfolio are presently struggling with sizable, lengthy drawdowns, the largest for a for a long time. The good news is that a recovery is likely, considering they've all been in situations like this in the past and built their accounts back up to equity highs.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Yes, it's been a disappointing few months for FX Fusion, pretty much since we launched... such is forex!

2 of the 3 traders that make up the portfolio are presently struggling with sizable, lengthy drawdowns, the largest for a for a long time. The good news is that a recovery is likely, considering they've all been in situations like this in the past and built their accounts back up to equity highs.
                            I know I seem to harp on about things Nick but that is why I like signals like many other subscribers. MAM's are locked in where an individual can't lock in their risk factor. I for one will never follow anyone on a MAM since GoodboyFX. If times are difficult I tend to adjust my risk profile to minimise losses. I do follow the three traders in Fusion but at completely different risk multipliers and I am making a better return than the MAM. I really do hope that one day you will have your premium traders offering both MAM's and signals so that investors like me can choose my risk profile.

I believe allowing people diversity and the option to setup the profiles to their liking may see more investors throw larger sums of money into the forexsignals pool. I do have more money to invest and would probably throw money into GoldStar but while I am limited to a MAM where I can't change risk to my liking I will leave the money invested elsewhere.

Could you maybe look at offering people with substantial sums of money invested the option for of signals of your premium traders?

I do understand you are trying to run a business with profit to pay staff and have a little left over to pay the bills which I can appreciate but would you be able to consider the option?

Cheers
                            Darren
                            Last edited by dazz1975; 08-30-2016, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Darren, I am in same opinion as you. I have viper, steady, smart2 and kili(just stopped) and the current DD doesn't bother me with my combination of portfolio. Nick thinks signal follower will over leverage and blame his business. I think it is not facts because follower like us does not make a big deal during these time because we know our risk appetite. I have been follower of previous black Sheeps in this forum but I still here looking for reliable trader. With the trend shift to MAM I starts looking out elsewhere and independent signal provider.

Besides signal subscription I also has investment in viper MAM. The capital there is under use by the performance return although it is at safe trader hand. When fx fusion came out I know it is not for me and I did not park any fund there.

Comment

Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                                Could you maybe look at offering people with substantial sums of money invested the option for of signals of your premium traders?
                                Any suggestion on how a 30% performance fee can be charged on a signal? Are you suggesting that Nick and co. should trust subscribers to send 30% by Paypal every month?

Comment

Working...
                                X