Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will be risk settings?

Comment

Max dd rules .. as i understand its regulated so .. there has to be a max dd cap like vipers mamm st axi. ..right ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
        Max dd rules .. as i understand its regulated so .. there has to be a max dd cap like vipers mamm st axi. ..right ?

Yeah, that's correct.

The absolute cap is 40%, however we'll be trading it on the basis of 30% to give us a buffer.

All traders will be running at 0.5 risk initially, however this may change slightly as time goes on.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I'm pleased to confirm that we are now inviting investors to join the FX Fusion managed account!

You can find out more about the MAM and apply through the link at the bottom of this page:

The returns shown on this page are net, after performance fees have been paid, representing the actual return investors would have achieved over the past 13 months.

We've had to set the minimum initial investment to $10,000 in order for the MAM to apportion lot sizes effectively. Investors have the option of allocating capital in AUD,USD,GBP and due to popular demand Euro's!

I'm confident FX Fusion will set the new standard for forex managed accounts and I look forward to sharing the spoils with you guys

If you're an existing Think Huge Investments client the process of applying is simple. No need to fill out the entire application form again, all you need to do is enter your email address and our system will grab the data from your previous application. The process only takes about 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I'm pleased to confirm that we are now inviting investors to join the FX Fusion managed account!

You can find out more about the MAM and apply through the link at the bottom of this page:

The returns shown on this page are net, after performance fees have been paid, representing the actual return investors would have achieved over the past 13 months.

We've had to set the minimum initial investment to $10,000 in order for the MAM to apportion lot sizes effectively. Investors have the option of allocating capital in AUD,USD,GBP and due to popular demand Euro's!

I'm confident FX Fusion will set the new standard for forex managed accounts and I look forward to sharing the spoils with you guys

If you're an existing Think Huge Investments client the process of applying is simple. No need to fill out the entire application form again, all you need to do is enter your email address and our system will grab the data from your previous application. The process only takes about 30 seconds.
            What about maxx dd limits for total traders .. or each trader individually ..
            The multiplier for each trader ... ability to withdraw with open trades ??
            Thnx .. but looks impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
              What about maxx dd limits for total traders .. or each trader individually ..
              The multiplier for each trader ... ability to withdraw with open trades ??
              Thnx .. but looks impressive

Thanks Sherif. I'm glad you asked.

Each trader is set at 0.5x risk, but this may be adjusted up or down for each trader depending on performance.

The absolute worst case scenario is a 40% drawdown at which point all trades will be cut, however the expectation is that this will be well below 15% for the majority of the time.

You can do a full withdraw at any time, you don't need to wait for open trades to be closed (it's different to Viper in this way). If you want to make a partial withdrawal while traders are open then the most you can withdraw is 20% to safeguard the margin in your sub account.

Comment

sounding good nick....................
                can we get an update for u.s. clients? atc happening?
                thanks, rfx

Each trader is set at 0.5x risk, but this may be adjusted up or down for each trader depending on performance.

The absolute worst case scenario is a 40% drawdown at which point all trades will be cut, however the expectation is that this will be well below 15% for the majority of the time.

You can do a full withdraw at any time, you don't need to wait for open trades to be closed (it's different to Viper in this way). If you want to make a partial withdrawal while traders are open then the most you can withdraw is 20% to safeguard the margin in your sub account.

Comment

Would like to see this MAM offered at ICM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by robertfx View Post
                    sounding good nick....................
                    can we get an update for u.s. clients? atc happening?
                    thanks, rfx
                    rfx, we are still working on that with ATC. We should have more information in upcoming weeks.

Comment

Just wondering if FX fusion will be available as a VIP signal.
                      Thanks.

Comment

that question has been reply earlier it wont be a signal.

Comment

with FX Fusion how can you withdraw all the money - unless you close all the trades for a loss, isnt this the same with the Viper mamm? Or with Viper MAMM you have to wait until all trades are closed ofcourse...

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                            with FX Fusion how can you withdraw all the money - unless you close all the trades for a loss, isnt this the same with the Viper mamm? Or with Viper MAMM you have to wait until all trades are closed ofcourse...

Thanks.
                            Yeah that's right.

Of course if there are open trades then they will need to be closed and any profit/loss will be realised before a withdrawal made.

Comment

Nick .. final question. . I followed fx fusion myfxbook and noted that at 10k account value .. we had open 0.01 lot trades .. which makes a 5k account open 0.01 lot trades is several cases .. hence the 5k accoubt will face double the risk a 10k account would face. . Which makes 5k not suitable min investment. .pls correct me if i am wrong and how would i solve this as i would probably start off with 5 to 6 k

Comment

It appears you won't be able to run with 5k now Sherif, from Nick's post yesterday "We've had to set the minimum initial investment to $10,000 in order for the MAM to apportion lot sizes effectively"

Comment

Working...
                                X