X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srk121
    replied
    Hi nick,
    will the fx fusion be offered with ic markets at all?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hey guys,

We've uploaded each MAM onto Myfxbook which I'm sure many of you will be interested in seeing

Showcase account running since October 2015 (earlier performance stats are a combination of each traders track record run at 0.5x risk since inception)

AUD MAM

USD MAM

GBP MAM

EUR MAM

We've seen a steady stream of clients coming on board since we launched 3 weeks ago.

The timing of our launch wasn't ideal with Smart2 hitting it's biggest ever drawdown, however even with this taking place, the overall drawdown of FX Fusion stayed well below 10%, and we're now back on track for a profitable March. This experience really demonstrates the power of diversification across a team of very different, but talented traders all running conservatively.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
    Joined fusion yesterday is steady capture in this a count if so I missed two trades placed today for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Hi Phillip,

Steady Capture didn't open any trades yesterday, I've also had a quick look at the MAM's and all seems in order.

In future if you have an issue can you please email us with some specifics? You can reach us on info@thinkhugeinvestments.com

It's not possible for us to support you guys through the forum because stuff is so easily missed.

Leave a comment:

• phillipnaz
    replied
    Joined fusion yesterday is steady capture in this a count if so I missed two trades placed today for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• manonmars
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi Manonmars,

The returns shown on the FX Fusion page show the combined returns of all 3 traders since January 2015 run at their current risk multipliers. So they're technically "simulated" returns, but it's based on forward trade data, so it's basically correct and what investors would have achieved had they been invested from that point in time.
    What i like most about this MAM is that Smart2 is there at half risk which is something i have been waiting for, but is it possible that Smart2 will be run on the MAM at a risk higher than 0.5 ?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by manonmars View Post
    Hi Nick,

I just checked the Fx Fusion myfxbook link, it starts Nov 2015, but on the think huge website the monthly returns start Jan 2015, is there a myfxbook link that shows the performance from Jan 2015 till Oct 2015 ??
    Hi Manonmars,

The returns shown on the FX Fusion page show the combined returns of all 3 traders since January 2015 run at their current risk multipliers. So they're technically "simulated" returns, but it's based on forward trade data, so it's basically correct and what investors would have achieved had they been invested from that point in time.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by manonmars View Post
    Hi Nick,

I just checked the Fx Fusion myfxbook link, it starts Nov 2015, howeven on the think huge website the monthly returns start Jan 2015, is there a myfxbook link that shows the performance from Jan 2015 till Oct 2015 ??
    If you read properly, it mentions that they are the calculated numbers. Those stats are generated and not facts.

Leave a comment:

• manonmars
    replied
    Hi Nick,

I just checked the Fx Fusion myfxbook link, it starts Nov 2015, but on the think huge website the monthly returns start Jan 2015, is there a myfxbook link that shows the performance from Jan 2015 till Oct 2015 ??
    Last edited by manonmars; 03-03-2016, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherif View Post
    So final call .. min investment for fx fusion is 5k or 10k ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    It's $10k due to lot sizing issues. I know I said $5k when I originally floated the concept of FX Fusion, however since that initial post it's always been $10k.

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Has anyone noticed that SteadyCapture is going long AUD through his AUDCAD basket while Kilimanjaro is shorting it through his AUDUSD scalps?

This is the kind of uncorrelated trading that I love and a big reason I'm so excited about FX Fusion.

The odds are that both will make money from these positions as well I'd say
    So final call .. min investment for fx fusion is 5k or 10k ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Has anyone noticed that SteadyCapture is going long AUD through his AUDCAD basket while Kilimanjaro is shorting it through his AUDUSD scalps?

This is the kind of uncorrelated trading that I love and a big reason I'm so excited about FX Fusion.

The odds are that both will make money from these positions as well I'd say

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by cprcrack
    Hello Nick,

It seems that sometimes SteadyCapture opens very small positions (even 0.01 lots) with very far SL and TP, when the Balance is $33,000 in the master account. If the minimum investment is $10,000 for an account that will trade SteadyCapture with approximately 0.5x risk, how is it possible to effectively manage risk for the SteadyCapture trades? Those 0.01 lot trades should be about 0.0015 lots in the client accounts, which is impossible! Did you think about it and how do you plan to solve this situation?

Thanks!
    Hi Cprcrack,

Yes, we're aware of this limitation. It's fairly rare that a trade is placed of this size, but if it does occur, our MAM software doesn't round up. So if you've got less than the necessary amount when a very small trade is opened you'll simply miss the trade, having the effect of actually reducing your risk instead of increasing it.

It works differently to the SimpleTrader copier that would round up to the smallest available lot size.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by iamfx View Post
    Hello Nick
    I'm wondering if the Fusion team trades Yen or Swiss pairs and if yes what plans are in place in case of massive manipulation as we saw not so long ago?
    Cheers
    Hi Iamfx,

Yes, we'll be trading those pairs. But we'll be avoiding pegged currencies (remember that CHF is no logger begged to the Euro).

The Bank Of Japan do intervene with the Yen, however they also provide liquidity. So in the event of big market movements, we'll still be able to exit the trades.

Leave a comment:

• iamfx
    replied
    Hello Nick
    I'm wondering if the Fusion team trades Yen or Swiss pairs and if yes what plans are in place in case of massive manipulation as we saw not so long ago?
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    It appears you won't be able to run with 5k now Sherif, from Nick's post yesterday "We've had to set the minimum initial investment to $10,000 in order for the MAM to apportion lot sizes effectively"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X