Payment methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment methods

Hello Nick and everyone that makes following signals possible.

Recently I added a new signal and when I paid trough that payment option click2sell they charged me a VAT of 22%, which I would like to avoid. Here is a thread: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...0228#post70228

That 22% I see as quite expensive and in my country paying taxes for financial services is charged with only 6% not 22% also they need to be regulated, which most of signal providers here are not and also Forex is not regulated, so I don't see any point on being charged so much by that payment provider.

Could something be done regarding this issue? Could signal provider have several payment options not only one and we followers could choose which payment method would benefit us the most. For example when you click on payment you could get several options like paypal, neteller, click2sell, skrill...

I understand Frank want's to keep click2sell because of his affiliate network, but he can just have a specific link for those clients, while the rest who found him here could have different options.

Could this be implemented on simpletrader?

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    Hello Nick and everyone that makes following signals possible.

Recently I added a new signal and when I paid trough that payment option click2sell they charged me a VAT of 22%, which I would like to avoid. Here is a thread: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...0228#post70228

That 22% I see as quite expensive and in my country paying taxes for financial services is charged with only 6% not 22% also they need to be regulated, which most of signal providers here are not and also Forex is not regulated, so I don't see any point on being charged so much by that payment provider.

Could something be done regarding this issue? Could signal provider have several payment options not only one and we followers could choose which payment method would benefit us the most. For example when you click on payment you could get several options like paypal, neteller, click2sell, skrill...

I understand Frank want's to keep click2sell because of his affiliate network, but he can just have a specific link for those clients, while the rest who found him here could have different options.

Could this be implemented on simpletrader?

Hi oportunis,

We provide PayPal and Click2Sell payments @ SimpleTrader Signals. Every Signal Provider has ability to have both payment options available for their clients. So yes, he can set up PayPal method and provide you with direct link to subscribe.

Comment

Working...
    X