Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP New Trial Trader ?

Hello,

I was just sitting in the trade room, (https://www.forexsignals.com/forex-trade-room.html).
    Watching how all people where nervous about the FOMC Interest rate decision. Always funny ^^.

I was watching what Smart was trading,
    But then I scrolled down and I am seeing GOLDSTAR in the Trial Trader Activity.

Naamloos.jpg

Did you finally made a deal ? Is he coming to the VIP ? Would be awesome!
    I'm already a long time subscriber of him but still im also VIP and I would love to get 100$ extra cash monthly to party and beer XD.

So is it true that he is a Trial trader and probably coming to VIP ?

Regards
    Bart
    Last edited by Tripzor; 01-27-2016, 07:29 PM.

Goldstar for VIP accounts would be awesome. Last year I followed Goldstar for 5 months, made a lot of profit, but I had a really small "test" account. I stopped it because of the monthly fee.

Comment

Any updates on this? Is goldstar coming to the VIP network?

Comment

Nick told me in the chat that GoldStar will not become a VIP Trader, But it was a short answer, Did not really have a conversation. I don't really understand why he is a trial trader then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
          Nick told me in the chat that GoldStar will not become a VIP Trader, But it was a short answer, Did not really have a conversation. I don't really understand why he is a trial trader then.
          I also want to follow Gold Star, but for $99 too expensive for me right now. Would also love to see him as a VIP Trader.

Btw Tripzor, your PM box is full. I tried PM you, but couldn't go thru.

Comment

Originally posted by hardyli View Post
            I also want to follow Gold Star, but for $99 too expensive for me right now. Would also love to see him as a VIP Trader.

Btw Tripzor, your PM box is full. I tried PM you, but couldn't go thru.
            Cleared it already XD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X