Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me welcome Steve from SPM Capital Management

Hey Guys,

I'm pleased to confirm that we've brought Steve from SPM Capital Management onto our team as a full time analyst and trading advice ninja.

We were attracted to Steve because he shares our passion for FX and is dedicating his life to trading the market. He's also got a huge amount of his personal wealth tied up in his accounts.

He's walking the walk and living the dream that many of us aspire to by making a comfortable living through is trading.

We've added his signal onto the trial trader section of the trading room so you guys can follow his positions in real time and we'll also be including his signal on the VIP program for members in the coming days.

His track record is impressive dating back to November 2014: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mack...104645/1253408

If you'd like to subscribe to his signal you can do so through his SimpleTrader page: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...anagement.html

Welcome Aboard Steve!
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Thanks Nick. It's great to be here

It's fantastic to be offered the opportunity to be part of a team of like minded people. Forexsignals.com is truly amazing, giving retail clients the opportunity to follow professional traders & change peoples lives for the better.

I have been gripped by trading Forex for well over 5 years. I came to where I am today the hard way. I blew several accounts, bought rubbish EA's, and looked for that holy grail in the wrong places, causing huge frustration- costing me thousands of pounds. Forexsignals.com really does help new retail traders to bypass all that pain!

I really love trading and following economics Much to the displeasure of my wife..i'm a Forex addict who tries to be tuned into the market 247. Please feel free to chat to me whenever i'm around, or ping me a PM anytime and i'll get back to you when I can.

And of course if you really love my trading you can subscribe to my signal

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Hey Guys,
      I'm pleased to confirm that we've brought Steve from SPM Capital Management onto our team as a full time analyst and trading advice ninja.........
      Welcome Aboard Steve!

Comment

Hi Greenfield,

Glad to hear of it!

Comment

Pleased to see it will be part of the VIP program, will sub on there for sure! Would like to see an interview between Nick and Steve, always insightful and will help with new followers. Best of luck!

Comment

if i remember good,you promised 20k on your account in february.Deposit
            Last edited by Fxtsunami; 02-02-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Great to see another Trader. Welcome Steve. My only concern is the lack of capital in the traders account. I thought all traders on this site required significant capital before they could be apart of forexsignals.com. Unless a trader has real skin in the game then there is a possibility the trader won't trade accordingly.

Any thoughts on this Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                Great to see another Trader. Welcome Steve. My only concern is the lack of capital in the traders account. I thought all traders on this site required significant capital before they could be apart of forexsignals.com. Unless a trader has real skin in the game then there is a possibility the trader won't trade accordingly.

Any thoughts on this Nick?
                This is actually the first question I asked him when we first spoke

The master account is actually just a showcase account. It's tied to another system from a 3rd party that will screw up if he adjusts the balance, that's why he's not able to increase it (you'll notice he actually withdrew from the account to keep the balance stable).

He's got a lot more skin in the game than what you see on the master account and he'll be revealing other personal accounts linked to this in the near future.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks for the response Nick. I alway have concerns when traders don't have enough skin in the game. I might try him small at first then add to it when I see more account linked in the future. Cheers

Comment

Any idea when he will be added to VIP

Comment

Welcome Steve. Glad to have you on board

Comment

Any idea when he will be added to VIP
                        ... in coming days ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
                          if i remember good,you promised 20k on your account in february.Deposit
                          Hi!

Yes i did. I have just opened another funded account in the last few days.

For the reasons Nick mentioned at present I'm unable to deposit into the master account. I have this new account linked via a trade copier on my VPS.

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Thanks for the response Nick. I alway have concerns when traders don't have enough skin in the game. I might try him small at first then add to it when I see more account linked in the future. Cheers
                            For the reasons Nick mentioned at present I'm unable to deposit into the master account. I have this new account linked via a trade copier on my VPS.

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Hi

I have received quite a few emails from members asking about how I trade, and where they can find out more information about global economics.

I have started a thread on trading, news discussions, etc if any of you guys are interested..

Comment

Working...
                              X