Please help me welcome Steve from SPM Capital Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steve,

A little probing. In the history I see between Mar'15 and Sep'15 you made on average 2-3 % per month. This suddenly jumped to 14% and 20% in subsequent months. What is the reason for this jump? Did you change your risk parameters ?

Question2: on your new Big Account there is only 1 EURUSD trade open while on the Master there are 4 trades open. What is the reason?

Thanks.

-Z

Comment

[QUOTE=zorrotrader;41146]Hi Steve,

A little probing. In the history I see between Mar'15 and Sep'15 you made on average 2-3 % per month. This suddenly jumped to 14% and 20% in subsequent months. What is the reason for this jump? Did you change your risk parameters ?

Question2: on your new Big Account there is only 1 EURUSD trade open while on the Master there are 4 trades open. What is the reason?

Hi.

I did not change any risk parameters, I just saw that there was more opportunity in the market for me to make pips. I was heavily short on eursud as i was sure the fed were going to raise rates in December. So I was trading into that event.

The new account was only opened on the 2nd February, thats why the previous trades aren't there.

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Welcome Steve, good to see a wide-ish array of assets traded, majors at least upon quick glance, not just a one trick pony.

Best of luck here
        Last edited by Potter; 02-02-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing this added to the VIP signals

Comment

Welcome

Im also looking forward to seeing this in the VIP.

Comment

Wilkommen. Lets make some money $$$

Comment

Also Nick thank you for the addiition. It looks like Trade Alerted styles but with set stop losses. Which is great.

Comment

Welcome Steve!

I have some questions about your Manual system that could be useful for many users:

- Do you confirm what you stated on last November about maxDD? Maximum drawdown will not exceed 15%. Please note that the Maximum % Drawdown Allowed for this system is set at 15% within SimpleTrader.
                  - What is the minimum Balance to follow your Signal?
                  - What is the maximum Risk Factor suggested to follow your signal?

Thank you,
                  bye
                  bull_2nd
                  Last edited by bull_2nd; 02-03-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bull_2nd View Post
                    Welcome Steve!

I have some questions about your Manual system that could be useful for many users:

- Do you confirm what you stated on last November about maxDD? Maximum drawdown will not exceed 15%. Please note that the Maximum % Drawdown Allowed for this system is set at 15% within SimpleTrader.
                    - What is the minimum Balance to follow your Signal?
                    - What is the maximum Risk Factor suggested to follow your signal?

Thank you,
                    bye
                    bull_2nd
                    Drawdown is currently 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                      Drawdown is currently 20%.
                      Hi Tripzor, - i see you run 4 signals in different settings. Aren't you so much over-leveraged ? How did you decide those settings ?

Comment

Originally posted by PM View Post
                        Hi Tripzor, - i see you run 4 signals in different settings. Aren't you so much over-leveraged ? How did you decide those settings ?
                        I'm aiming for 8-10% monthly.
                        My tactic was to set 4 Signals on 4 Different currency pairs. I also tried to pick signals that are flat mostly of the time.
                        But I already got stuck in a draw down of Viper and GoldStar, So will lower their risk in the future.

I knew Viper as a trader that got in and out of the market in minutes. Few pips every time. But then he created a giant basket.
                        So I got caught in a correlated draw down.
                        Last edited by Tripzor; 02-09-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Nice recovery .

Drawdown rule blown to pieces but nice recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                            Nice recovery .

Drawdown rule blown to pieces but nice recovery.
                            Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X