Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access St or FS websites

Hello
    Since yesterday I can't access simpletrader.net or forexsignals.com websites
    I can only access the forum using Tapatalk
    I was able to access the websites using a vpn connecting me to UK and to Germany

Can it be that your firewalls blocking Egyptians ips for some reason?

My current ip is 41.45.50.xx

Can anyone from the support please check this for me?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Can you run a traceroute to simpletrader.net from your pc please?

Comment

Attached Files
      Last edited by Okda; 08-13-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Those are from my mobile using the same WiFi connection of my home

Attached Files
        Last edited by Okda; 08-13-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I can access the live trade chat but I am unable to chat. "chat disconnected" is shown, emailed support but no improvement. FS is really going downslope. I just checked and the rules and regulations are getting longer... nick, this was the best forex site, pls try to get it back, do not imposed rules on all, educate us to help weed out all the problematic people. do not choose the easy way by banning non stop using authority. do a little more work. it's a need.

Comment

Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
            I can access the live trade chat but I am unable to chat. "chat disconnected" is shown, emailed support but no improvement. FS is really going downslope. I just checked and the rules and regulations are getting longer... nick, this was the best forex site, pls try to get it back, do not imposed rules on all, educate us to help weed out all the problematic people. do not choose the easy way by banning non stop using authority. do a little more work. it's a need.

Point taken, we've removed a lot of the notifications.

The chat shouldn't be disconnecting, we've just optimised the server so if it happens again please jump straight on live chat and let us know so we can look into the cause because it's hard to diagnose in retrospect.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

What about my issue?
              Any thing useful from the trace route?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Point taken, we've removed a lot of the notifications.

The chat shouldn't be disconnecting, we've just optimised the server so if it happens again please jump straight on live chat and let us know so we can look into the cause because it's hard to diagnose in retrospect.
                Please note that site was being worked on over the weekend - so there wasn't an issue just we were working on chat. Nothing goes on over the weekend so this shouldn't have effected anyone.

Apologies if you were trying to get into chat to talk though.

Comment

Okda - will come back to you shortly.

Comment

Okda - that route seems ok - it stops just before our server due to firewalls etc - but that is getting to our network just fine.

Are you still unable to load the sites?

Comment

Yes, both sites ST and FS are not reachable for me
                      My current ip is 41.45.50.127

Comment

Seems the subnet is blocked or something

Comment

Hm I don't know man - there is no reason for this - yo uare getting to our network.

Simpletrader and FS are both on completely seperate netblocks and also seperate servers. So it makes no sense at all...

Have you got a VPS with us? Can you access that?

Comment

No vps
                            Can you open a ticket to your network support regarding my ip?
                            I am sure they will know the reason? Maybe my subnet is blacklisted for some reason

Comment

Hey man, we escalated this for you but everything is checking out A OK. I'm afraid there is literally nothing else we can do from this end.

I assume if you ping simpletrader.net or forexsignals.com you are getting a response?

If you are, then I can't explain why you can't get to them....

Comment

Working...
                              X