Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I can't ping the servers
    My ip is blocked on thedata center network's firewall for some reason
    I can only get the ip of your websites from dns, anything coming from any Egyptian Internet connection stops at the same ip I showed above in the tracert log

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Okda - we have no blocks on our firewalls... I'll try look into it more.

Comment

Maybe it so not your own firewall, maybe it is a blacklisting policy done by the data center
        Or an automated blacklisting rule on your firewall

Comment

Hello Okda, I sent you a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Point taken, we've removed a lot of the notifications.

The chat shouldn't be disconnecting, we've just optimised the server so if it happens again please jump straight on live chat and let us know so we can look into the cause because it's hard to diagnose in retrospect.
            Thanks nick and team, everything is alright on my end now. Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi, I cannot send anything on chat it writes chat disconnected. I tried in chrome and opera browser and it doesn't work. Is anyone experiencing the same problems?

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                Hi, I cannot send anything on chat it writes chat disconnected. I tried in chrome and opera browser and it doesn't work. Is anyone experiencing the same problems?
                Same here and i think a lot of people are facing the same issue

Comment

me too locked out annoying

Comment

My issue is solved and i I think it was done from M247's side since my isp still has the ticket open

Comment

Hmm, I still have problem with chat. I can only type if I use pop up chat than it works, but if I login to trading room normally and try to type than it doesn't work. Also live stream is not loading, I only see the commercial (2 girls) on live stream and than it stops. Anyone with same problems? I tried PC, iPad, Notebook everything is the same for me...

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                        Hmm, I still have problem with chat. I can only type if I use pop up chat than it works, but if I login to trading room normally and try to type than it doesn't work. Also live stream is not loading, I only see the commercial (2 girls) on live stream and than it stops. Anyone with same problems? I tried PC, iPad, Notebook everything is the same for me...
                        Yes same here on PC can't see the live stream. I assumed it was still under construction.
                        same issue.

Comment

I can't get the SimpleTrader website to load. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Comment

Is no one having issues logging into the client portal on SimpleTrader using FireFox?

I can get in using Chrome but not FireFox.

Comment

Working here.

Comment

Working...
                              X