User id in trade copier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User id in trade copier

It took a little time, but the trade copier is about to get ready in the MT4 within VPS. I followed the instructions in the PDF, but it was not mentioned that some user id has to be entered in the EA (the MT4 platform indicates it). I found this id on the mentioned control panel, but it's not clear to me where i have to enter it. So i would like to know what to do.

Originally posted by Olga View Post
    It took a little time, but the trade copier is about to get ready in the MT4 within VPS. I followed the instructions in the PDF, but it was not mentioned that some user id has to be entered in the EA (the MT4 platform indicates it). I found this id on the mentioned control panel, but it's not clear to me where i have to enter it. So i would like to know what to do.
    This video that Nick has created would help you: Upgrading to Simpletrader reciever 1.7 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by happypips View Post
      This video that Nick has created would help you: Upgrading to Simpletrader reciever 1.7 - YouTube
      Thanks, it's working now.

Comment

We have an updated manual being released in the next 24 hours.

Comment

I'm gonna go and see what it is, and in case I need it, there'll never be any extra information. I think my colleagues will agree with me, because we always have to be aware of the news in order to remain effective on the market, right?

Comment

In fact, every time I am surprised that brokerage companies now implement a variety of numerous services, but do not make full instructions so that traders could understand them and could immediately apply them in practice from day one.
            In fact, this is just unprofitable, because traders start trying to contact managers or representatives of the company to discuss what and how. And it is expensive, time consuming, etc. And I would like this trend to change so that traders feel more comfortable and can work much more productively. This is really significant and this is the approach I can call a real service that deserves attention.

Comment

Working...
            X