Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpletrader Copier EA keeps losing connection

Hi Nick

I just subscribed to a signal provider on your site today and kick started the copier EA. However after a few minutes, I noticed that the copier EA keeps losing connection (despite restarting metatrader) and also causes my metatrader platform to slow down noticeably.

Please assist to fix the copier EA because I'm aiming to add a few more signals to my account
    Thank you

namrfigk Wrong place. Go to https://en.simpletrader.net/contact/

Comment

Originally posted by namrfigk View Post
      Hi Nick

I just subscribed to a signal provider on your site today and kick started the copier EA. However after a few minutes, I noticed that the copier EA keeps losing connection (despite restarting metatrader) and also causes my metatrader platform to slow down noticeably.

Please assist to fix the copier EA because I'm aiming to add a few more signals to my account
      Thank you
      Sorry about the delay in responding, if you need help the best place to go is to the live help link on the left hand side of the page.

We had some brief issues with the servers earlier, however all should be working as usual now.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Mine has been dropping out all day.
        Are you sure it's fixed? It's 11pm now and NY is open and still got disconnection issues.

Comment

Yep, numerous delays in opening/closing trades for me since the end of last week. Some of these delays are v. significant (i.e. 10-15 mins).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup still having connection issues and metatrader becomes noticeably slower with the EA running.

Comment

Originally posted by namrfigk View Post
              Yup still having connection issues and metatrader becomes noticeably slower with the EA running.
              What do you mean by running slower? Check your CPU performance and see how much your mt4 platform consumes before and after the EA is attached to chart.

Comment

See attached also, which confirms that another signal provider has noticed "half" his subscribers dropping off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just noticed disconnections from the ST server happening again on my account s running on CNS N. York, others seeing this at the moment? Notifying support. EA 2 &4.
                  Edit: I have tested my accounts on ST VPS & same issue of disconnection so not related to CNS provider. Also checked control panel in ST panel but the disconnection does not show there. All reported to support.
                  Last edited by littlemax; 09-25-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Same issue here losses connection every 10 seconds here

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, We are aware there is an intermittent issue that seems to get triggered during what we class as our rollover (weekend)

I thought I'd fixed it last week - evidently not.

Should now be fixed though.. I cannot replicate this during the weeks so I have to wait until weekends. All being well its sorted though.

Sorry guys.

Comment

Hi Will, just a few mins ago I saw all my accounts loose connection to the ea server on ea 7, I don't know if this is the same issue back again, I contacted support anyway.
                        edit: I can confirm it is still happening, saw it again for extended period.
                        Last edited by littlemax; 10-07-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X