Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extortion Threat

Hey guys,

This is just a post to clear the air in the event we get a bunch of negative reviews in response to one of the cheaters in the trading room. He was creating multiple user accounts in order to win the $500 prizes, once we banned him he sent an email extorting us if we didn't pay him.

Here'e the email.

Attached Files
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Honestly, you don't have much to worry about. As an actual internet marketer the guy sounds like an idiot.

1) If they had an actual quality email list of that size, it'd be much more profitable for to promote ANYTHING which would generate much more then $1500.

2) They will probably make a few 1 post accounts and post a few forums which people will easily discount.

Comment

Wait a minute, I watched your sorry asses cheating everyday and the end result of posting those crappy charts should be like 1000 bucks.

Whats the extra 500 for, moral damage?

come here anoop, I'm in the mood for conversation today.

on the other hand, if you guys wanna do business, I'm currently unsatisfied with my brazzers subscription.

how much for some defamatory reviews?
      Last edited by Justin; 09-30-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

ahh, & they were 'kind enough to give you a last chance' how considerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Hey guys,

This is just a post to clear the air in the event we get a bunch of negative reviews in response to one of the cheaters in the trading room. He was creating multiple user accounts in order to win the $500 prizes, once we banned him he sent an email extorting us if we didn't pay him.

Here'e the email.

A few of us in the room pointed that shithead anoop out.
          Shown his true colours.

What an ass.

You're alot more moderate than I Nick I would hunt that prick down.

Comment

well that was interesting. if they was so good at what they do, they wouldnt have needed to cheat and then get caught in the process

Comment

wow, i didnt realise i actually joined this on 2013, and 3 years later i have made my first post. lol

Comment

Originally posted by deebee View Post
                wow, i didnt realise i actually joined this on 2013, and 3 years later i have made my first post. lol
                Welcome, Lol

Comment

I just want you to know I have McDonalds Hamster and it will only be released if US$5M is deposited in a certain Swiss account. Dont f**k me about, PM me ASAP or the feckin rat gets it.

Comment

Wow, it's not lazy to write a whole letter, it's certainly a joke. It doesn't even deserve attention, but it's right that you published it so that others think before doing something!

Comment

What if you were lucky because it's not uncommon for people to try to bend the rules to solve their financial problems or get a prize, it's good that you were so careful and everything turned out honestly, but it's certainly an interesting move.

Comment

Working...
                      X