• Show
Clear All

• Trader Woman

Hi,

If you want, you can watch and control my strategy at any time here:

SimpleTrader: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...der-Woman.html

THIS STRATEGY DOESN'T USE ANY GRID SYSTEM OR MARTINGALE

All trades with Stop Loss

Actual size: 0.02 - Stop Loss Max 50 pips (Max Loss 1% of my actual deposit per any single trade)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

If you want a lot of trades and crazy activities, you must to find some dangerous GRID or MARTINGALE signal
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by gsmontel; 10-03-2017, 02:37 PM.

Is not one thread enough?

Comment

Hi,

I remember you that
      if you want, you can watch and control my strategy at any time here:

Trader Woman is on SimpleTrader: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...der-Woman.html

THIS STRATEGY DOESN'T USE ANY GRID SYSTEM OR MARTINGALE

All trades with Stop Loss

Actual size: 0.02 - Stop Loss Max 50 pips (Max Loss 1% of my actual deposit per any single trade)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

If you want a lot of trades and crazy activities, you must to find some dangerous GRID or MARTINGALE signal

Comment

Originally posted by daileycon
        Why start advertising your signal with only 18 trades?
        Dear daileycon,

many traders advertise their signals after so many months of history.

I want to see my signal from the beginning.

So traders can check performance at any time.

TW

Comment

I wonder how things are today. Still, it's been a long time and no news...

Comment

It's right that traders keep open statistics - it really motivates and makes you trade more competently, because someone is constantly watching your results, it really makes sense, especially if you have some difficulties with gambling.

Comment

Well, I was wondering why you decided to trade. By no means, I do not want to say that a woman should not do it, I just noticed that it is a great rarity and wanted to ask why or how you were interested in trading?

Comment

Tell me a little more about your strategy, what you use, how you analyze the market and what you pay attention to - I am also interested in the woman's look...

Comment

Ahahah, a good marketing move that immediately attracts attention. In general, I like the fact that not only men but also beautiful women have become interested in our business, I think that our chances are equal.

Comment

It's great to have colleagues like that. By the way, I recently read an article about the psychology of traders, in which the author said that women have much more qualities (in most cases) to succeed in the market.

Comment

Working...
                    X