Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to manually reduce risk in the settings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to manually reduce risk in the settings....

Hi guys, need some help.

I want to reduce my risk on Viper. I run him on copier 3x risk, and i want to partially close the trades i have open to change my risk to a 2x settings and set this in the control panel. I am willing to take the partial losses on each position. I am wondering if i just type in '2' in the risk box and click update in the signal settings, the copier will auto close trades partially? Or will it just close whole trades and mess up my basket?
    I am thinking i should partially close the trades myself and THEN set the risk to 2 in the copier settings.....

Any advice most welcome, cheers

Originally posted by beaumz View Post
    Hi guys, need some help.

I want to reduce my risk on Viper. I run him on copier 3x risk, and i want to partially close the trades i have open to change my risk to a 2x settings and set this in the control panel. I am willing to take the partial losses on each position. I am wondering if i just type in '2' in the risk box and click update in the signal settings, the copier will auto close trades partially? Or will it just close whole trades and mess up my basket?
    I am thinking i should partially close the trades myself and THEN set the risk to 2 in the copier settings.....

Any advice most welcome, cheers
    Hi Beumz,

The copier won't partially close your trades for you, you'll need to do that manually, afterwards they'll still be managed by the copier.

So you'd need to partially close every trade by roughly 33% after changing the risk settings to 2x.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Hi Beumz,

The copier won't partially close your trades for you, you'll need to do that manually, afterwards they'll still be managed by the copier.

So you'd need to partially close every trade by roughly 33% after changing the risk settings to 2x.

Thank you Nick, worked perfectly.

Comment

Working...
      X