Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Mentoring Coming Soon To The Trading Room

Comrades,

At ForexSignals.com we're constantly working on ways to innovate and add value to the forex trading community. Throughout the years a number of people have suggested we offer education and mentorships to aspiring traders, something I've always wanted to do, but due to lack of experience or available talent we've been unable to offer.

You may have noticed that earlier in the month I put out a call to the community of almost 40,000 registered members seeking interest from experienced professionals with a desire to coach and educate our community.

The response was overwhelming! I received over 100 applications from all corners of the globe and after spending the past 2 weeks interviewing potential candidates I'm pleased to confirm we've secured the talents of 2 compelling individuals.

Andrew - He has traded the markets for the past 30 years, having successfully transitioned from a floor trader in the city of London during the boom of the 80's to successfully transitioning to trading online.

Jason - He has been trading the Forex markets for the past 10 years and has run his own youtube videos and forex websites for many years. He brings a vast knowledge of the Forex markets to the world of ForexSignals

If you want to make the jump from trading as a hobby to becoming a true professional you need relevant, structured support and education.

Hanging out in the free room and copying the occasional trade won't get you there. You need to be trading with like minded individuals who understand what it means trade the market for a living.

Andrew and Pip will introduce themselves through regular scheduled streams starting 1st November. Thereafter we'll be inviting clients who have accounts under at our partnered brokers to join a Premium Trading Room. Here you'll have access to Andrew and Pip throughout the London and New York sessions each day as well as an introductory one-on-one session with Andrew so you can create your trading "business plan" to ensure your future success.

Our team are really excited about the prospect of providing higher level support to those that want to trade themselves.

If you have any comments or questions please let me know!

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

This sound brilliant.

Cannot wait

Absolutely fantastic

Well done fs team!

Looking forward to the invite sounds very interesting!!

Cheers
    //Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Very interesting, another good thing for the community!

The access to "Premium Trading Room" will be free for MAM owners (maybe with substantial funds allocated) ?

Comment

Thank you Nick and ForexSignals.com team for this challenging chance!

Will the access to Premium Trading room be available for VIP owners?

Comment

Fantastic!

"Thereafter we'll be inviting clients who have accounts under at our partnered brokers to join a Premium Trading Room."

Which are your partnered brokers?

Comment

wait waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?
            i would really love that one way ticket how?

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback guys

The brokers we'll be working with initially are on this page: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers (Add FX Choice in there as well)

All you need is to have $5k+ under our IB.

I'm also happy to look at including MAM clients with a certain amount invested (hadn't thought about this, so let me get back to you)

Comment

Sounds like a great VIP feature, look forward to it.

Edit: How come GlobalPrime isn't on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by tacos View Post
                  Sounds like a great VIP feature, look forward to it.

Edit: How come GlobalPrime isn't on that list?
                  I'm happy to look at Global Prime, it's just that there isn't a lot of demand for them and we've already got 2 ASIC regulated brokers to select from.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

I'm happy to look at Global Prime, it's just that there isn't a lot of demand for them and we've already got 2 ASIC regulated brokers to select from.
                    I'd be thankful if you did. I already joined your VIP under GlobalPrime, it would be a pain to have to change brokers.

Comment

Comment

This is a great idea - very interested

Comment

Nice nick, looking forward

Comment

Thanks for adding GlobalPrime.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Thanks for the positive feedback guys

The brokers we'll be working with initially are on this page: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers (Add FX Choice in there as well)

All you need is to have $5k+ under our IB.

I'm also happy to look at including MAM clients with a certain amount invested (hadn't thought about this, so let me get back to you)
                              Hi Nick

I have an account with FX Choice already open with 5k.
                              How can i put my account under your IB?

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X