Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Copier: Error "Symbol not present in marketwatch"

I'd like to suggest to avoid the error: "Symbol not present in marketwatch"

This happens when a signal provider open a trade on a sumbol that is not present in the marketwatch, but nothing prevent the copier to open it and auto add it to the marketwatch.

To avoid unusefull resources, I Always keep marketwatch as empty as possible.but using a provider like Steady Capture, I had to add all symbols.

Is it possible to avoid this filter?

Thank you

Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post
    I'd like to suggest to avoid the error: "Symbol not present in marketwatch"

This happens when a signal provider open a trade on a sumbol that is not present in the marketwatch, but nothing prevent the copier to open it and auto add it to the marketwatch.

To avoid unusefull resources, I Always keep marketwatch as empty as possible.but using a provider like Steady Capture, I had to add all symbols.

Is it possible to avoid this filter?

Thank you
    One of the steps for installing the Receiver EA is to show all the symbols in the Market Watch. Hidden symbols will not be able to receive trades. Unfortunately the EA can't add symbols to your market watch.

If you want to hide unused symbols to optimize the resources, you should know exactly which symbols your signal trades.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post

One of the steps for installing the Receiver EA is to show all the symbols in the Market Watch. Hidden symbols will not be able to receive trades. Unfortunately the EA can't add symbols to your market watch.

If you want to hide unused symbols to optimize the resources, you should know exactly which symbols your signal trades.
      Arturo, an Expert Advisor CAN trade a symbol that is not present in the marketwatch...So, it's just a matter of coding...
      Beside this, I think that an error message should be sent if for some reason a trade is not executed.

Put it in the init function:

OrderSend("EURJPY",OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,2,0,0,"",1,0,cl rNONE);

This will open a trade on eurjpy, to test it just remove the symbol before executing this code.
      Last edited by finanzaonline; 11-28-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax
        I suggest some of you might like to check your accounts to see if the ST EA is connected, it's still not running on my account.
        Yeah I also have the same issue, it says its been disconnected on my signal now for over 35 hours!

Comment

Hey guys,

My apologies for not coming back to you sooner on the forum. We were doing some maintenance to some core systems which took far longer than anticipated. I should have put a post up about this as it got over the expected timeframe so I apologies for that.

We are just finishing up then things will be back to normal.

Comment

Working...
          X