X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waleed121
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Because it's not automated and is a fair amount of work on our part. When I pulled Juan up on it he literally said "your business model is dead, don't blame me for vulnerabilities in your system".

Whatever... we're double the size of him and our community makes a shit load more money than his customers, but I'm sure as hell not helping him.
    Nick probably worth changing that Avatar too since it dates back to LF era, not that it doesnt suit ya but maybe a new one after the website design

He he , always wanted to say it. What a good thread to post this in.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by genki7 View Post
    Why remove it as a Signal if you have software that can detect this scum bag activity ?
    Other existing members here may want to join this as a signal in the future rather then a MAM.
    Because it's not automated and is a fair amount of work on our part. When I pulled Juan up on it he literally said "your business model is dead, don't blame me for vulnerabilities in your system".

Whatever... we're double the size of him and our community makes a shit load more money than his customers, but I'm sure as hell not helping him.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Its likely harder to play CSI all the time than it is to put it into a MAM with limited login access, by doing the MAM route it nips the capacity to steal in the bud

as much as id like to see it stay, if its being stolen it hurts all of us really,

Leave a comment:

• genki7
    replied
    Ok, after a lot of robust debate I'd like to confirm that we're looking at the possibility of keeping the signals active on SimpleTrader.

ForexSignals.com will only offer the MAM options to new visitors, however those that want it will be able to sign up through a trade copier subscription directly on the SimpleTrader site.

As I've said before, I really appreciate the feedback that's been posted here. I know many of you love this site as much as I do and I don't want to put that at risk. We obviously want to expand and I think this might provide a balance to give everyone what they want.

Why remove it as a Signal if you have software that can detect this scum bag activity ?
    Other existing members here may want to join this as a signal in the future rather then a MAM.

Leave a comment:

• Anton123
    replied
    Ok, after a lot of robust debate I'd like to confirm that we're looking at the possibility of keeping the signals active on SimpleTrader.
    ForexSignals.com will only offer the MAM options to new visitors, however those that want it will be able to sign up through a trade copier subscription directly on the SimpleTrader site.
    I think it's a really great decision.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    uploadfromtaptalk1461143276112.jpg

If you see that man you know what to do haha

What a douche

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Zuttasoxx
    replied
    Darwinex sure harbors some thieves. First viper now goldstar too?

Its more the attitude of the guy that thinks he can offer a signal without the owners consent to share with others. With the sole purpose of making profit. Its as shameful as blatantly copying products in the manufacturing business. It will always happen. But shame on them

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Salubrious
    Nick, can you please elaborate on this? How is GoldStar subscriptions being stolen but the others are not?
    There will be nothing special why they are targeting goldstar, the method is likely the same no matter who they target

They did viper got caught, i guess now onto another profitable strategy

Sad to hear it though...

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Wtf thieves knocking at the door again..

If you know how and who Nick can you not sock it to the arseholes and get them done??

Wasn't expecting to read your response, couldn't be happier with it, and yes we love you and your platform

P.s if I see this Juan consider it done

Last edited by dupapa; 04-20-2016, 08:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• barrault
    replied
    Hi Nick,
    I think you should keep both options.

Olivier

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Existing people can keep them, it only effects new people (and the ones found ripping off the signal who are hereby banished to the nether-reaches of the planet and will never be able to follow our traders ever again whist I'm alive and running this site).

I'll still leave the sub link in place until the end of the month to stay good to my word. And a warning, anyone thinking they can copy a copy and that we won't notice needs to think again, CSI Cyber is on the case.
    That's really ****ed that people would do that. I hope you find them.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Cut as in no more New subscriptions? Or even existing ones????
    Existing people can keep them, it only effects new people (and the ones found ripping off the signal who are hereby banished to the nether-reaches of the planet and will never be able to follow our traders ever again whist I'm alive and running this site).

I'll still leave the sub link in place until the end of the month to stay good to my word. And a warning, anyone thinking they can copy a copy and that we won't notice needs to think again, CSI Cyber is on the case.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Goldstar is being cut. We've caught people stealing it (again).

If you see the CEO of Darwinex (Juan Colon) on the street can you please punch him in the face for me. This guy is like some corrupt government official harboring thieves in return for a cut of their merchandise.
    Cut as in no more New subscriptions? Or even existing ones????

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by genki7 View Post
    Sounds good Nick, I am glad to hear that you are looking at it this way.

So this would be for Goldstar, Smart2, Steady Capture and Kili to stay as a signal available on Simple Trader, Correct ?

I look forward to hearing more.
    Goldstar is being cut. We've caught people stealing it (again).

Darwinex and their CEO, Juan Colon happily accept clients that are running our signals and allow them to on-sell them, this guy is like a corrupt government official harboring thieves in return for a cut of their merchandise.

Sorry, but it takes a bit of work for us to identify it when people are ripping us off, and once it's discovered we've got no choice but to cut off access to the perpetrator and all new clients.

Leave a comment:

• genki7
    replied

As I've said before, I really appreciate the feedback that's been posted here. I know many of you love this site as much as I do and I don't want to put that at risk. We obviously want to expand and I think this might provide a balance to give everyone what they want.
    Sounds good Nick, I am glad to hear that you are looking at it this way.

So this would be for Goldstar, Smart2, Steady Capture and Kili to stay as a signal available on Simple Trader, Correct ?

I look forward to hearing more.
    Last edited by genki7; 04-20-2016, 01:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X