Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
    hi nick,
    i certainly have not read every post in here yet. just found this thread the other day. but so far, in reading and searching, i have found no mention of US clients, mams or brokers. ATC's disposition here in US is still tenuous and they have yet to go live with their deal w/Philip Capital. (fyi, brokers like fxchoice, tallinex, etc are not really good choices imo.) in the meantime some of us in the US have basically 'money doing nothing'. i realize this is not your fault but i/we would at least appreciate your thoughts and intentions on 'your big upcoming changes' vis a vis US clients, mams & brokers. if you do not intend on going there, please let us know so we can find another place to grow our capital.
    respectfully, rfx
    Thanks Robert,

I definitely want to support our US members as best we can, and you're right in that the ATC situation has too much uncertainty around it.

In response to this we've decided to tighten our relationship with Tallinex and offer US clients VIP access to all traders (including Viper) from only $5,000.

As you'd be aware, they're unregulated and this'll likely be a concern for many of you. However I've been working with them for over 18 months now throughout which we've had a small number of clients who have been trading with them and the experience has been nothing but positive. One client even has over $100k invested.

The only reason they're unregulated is because they recognise the huge opportunity to support US clients, and any regulation would mean they're unable to do this.

My hope is that our US brethren will trust it enough to try with $5k, and once you realise that it's similar to any other broker you'll see this as a genuine wealth creation opportunity.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• thanks nick,
      that's all good and well and i may be a bit of an outlyer but all the money in my trading accounts is in US ROTH IRA accounts and as such all profits accumulate tax free and withdrawals are also tax free. several US brokers offer IRA trading accounts but they have to be regulated US brokers. ATC had a relationship with FXCM that allowed me to trade these IRA accounts. tallinex definitely cannot offer IRA accounts so if i am going to trade with fxsigs in the future there has to be a similar arrangement. if/when atc gets their act together, their new partner, philip capital offers IRA accounts. other than that, i would have to pull some of my capital out of the IRA and put it straight up into a tallinex account. i would have to check with my accountant to see what tax implications that would have. my guess is that it would then become taxable and obviously, i don't want to take perfectly good tax free money into perfectly bad taxable money.longstoryshort, don't give up on an ATC MAM quite yet as that would be my (and possibly others in the US) best option.
      please keep us posted. thanks, rfx

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Thanks Robert,

I definitely want to support our US members as best we can, and you're right in that the ATC situation has too much uncertainty around it.

In response to this we've decided to tighten our relationship with Tallinex and offer US clients VIP access to all traders (including Viper) from only $5,000.

As you'd be aware, they're unregulated and this'll likely be a concern for many of you. However I've been working with them for over 18 months now throughout which we've had a small number of clients who have been trading with them and the experience has been nothing but positive. One client even has over $100k invested.

The only reason they're unregulated is because they recognise the huge opportunity to support US clients, and any regulation would mean they're unable to do this.

My hope is that our US brethren will trust it enough to try with $5k, and once you realise that it's similar to any other broker you'll see this as a genuine wealth creation opportunity.

Comment

• another suggestion is to show the last 3 new posts as well as last 5 replies from the forum

Comment

• Sort out existing traders and create drawdown parameters before you make new upgrades and bring in new PAMM/MAMs with the same traders. Require traders to put Max drawdown levels in their signature without such a feature you can't compare yourselves to the bigger funds or management services as all serious investors have these restrictions in place by the fund management company.

Source; Long term investor myself with multiple hedge funds and fund managers for diversification.

Comment

• Originally posted by cboy10 View Post
            Sort out existing traders and create drawdown parameters before you make new upgrades and bring in new PAMM/MAMs with the same traders. Require traders to put Max drawdown levels in their signature without such a feature you can't compare yourselves to the bigger funds or management services as all serious investors have these restrictions in place by the fund management company.

Source; Long term investor myself with multiple hedge funds and fund managers for diversification.
            Hi Cboy,

We do have limits for each trader:

FX Viper - 20%
            Steady Capture - 30%
            Kilimanjaro - 10%
            Smart2 - 25%
            Goldstar - 25%

FX Viper 2x MAM - 40%
            FX Fusion - 40%

If you invest in any of the MAM's or download an information pack you'll be presented with this information.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hi Nick I'm confused by the 'FX Viper -20%' what does that apply to, Viper's master ac. maybe? I didn't think there was a limit on IC Markets Viper MAMs. FX Viper 2x MAM-40% is Axi only yes?
              Last edited by littlemax; 05-02-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Hi Nick. Just a suggestion with regards to new website. Could you put down every traders and MAMM's current drawdown or positive equity to balance so people get a glance on what trading forex is all about. There are many panic merchants when they hit a drawdown so if they could see it in realtime in the chatroom they can make the call whether to invest or not. It may stop a few of the dooms day members bagging the trader in the forum. I know you do show the drawdown for most traders but you don't show it for FXViper and FXFusion.

PS: I don't think you have to show the trades just the total equity to balance ratio. I do understand there are scrupulous people out there trying to steal other peoples works.

Comment

• there is too much white in the new forum, it is a fatigue for eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hi Cboy,

FX Viper - 20%
                    Steady Capture - 30%
                    Kilimanjaro - 10%
                    Smart2 - 25%
                    Goldstar - 25%

FX Viper 2x MAM - 40%
                    FX Fusion - 40%

If you invest in any of the MAM's or download an information pack you'll be presented with this information.
                    it would be even better if this information is available also on any signal description page for any available signal, also the ones not available as MAMs. Any signal provider should provide this info in a standard place

we already saw many discussion about this that could be avoided just having this critical info cleary stated in an official place. Even now you can see that there is someone that still doesn't know the Viper's 20% limit... think about this... Viper is maybe your most famous trader and still his maxDD is not clear to everybody ! It's crazy...

Comment

Hi Cboy,

FX Viper - 20%
                      Steady Capture - 30%
                      Kilimanjaro - 10%
                      Smart2 - 25%
                      Goldstar - 25%

FX Viper 2x MAM - 40%
                      FX Fusion - 40%

Hi Nick,

Goldstar at 1x risk setting is max. 15-17%. We have been over this several times on goldstar forum, because some of us follow him at 3x risk and Hans confirmed this that he cuts trades at -15% with some tolerance up to -17% or did something change? This needs to be visible on the first page of each trader, because now that we are in bigger DD, followers will start "panicking" and confusion on risk setting is not good.

Comment

Hi Cboy,

FX Viper - 20%
                        Steady Capture - 30%
                        Kilimanjaro - 10%
                        Smart2 - 25%
                        Goldstar - 25%

FX Viper 2x MAM - 40%
                        FX Fusion - 40%

Sorry I am an active follower of Viper where does he state max drawdown is 20% at no point has he agreed to this but only the 40% MAM you state. Please don't give inaccurate information and clarify with the trader first as as far as I'm aware he does not have this limit. However if he does I do apologize.

Comment

• Signature's are gone in this new web desing ^^,

Comment

• Comment

• Hey Javier,

We've thought about this! And actually its something we are designing into the new system so that in the future we can split it off to have multiple "rooms"

Comment

• Originally posted by WillT View Post
                                Hey Javier,

We've thought about this! And actually its something we are designing into the new system so that in the future we can split it off to have multiple "rooms"
                                Sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                                X