spammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spammers

Since the spammers annoy just about everyone here - let me suggest that you moderate NEW TOPICS to be approved before they pop up on the forum. Would solve 99 if not 100 % of the issue.

Originally posted by Hansen View Post
    Since the spammers annoy just about everyone here - let me suggest that you moderate NEW TOPICS to be approved before they pop up on the forum. Would solve 99 if not 100 % of the issue.
    Your New Topic is "Approved" and I totally agree with you.

Pete

Comment

Something needs to be done. It is becoming so annoying to come to the forum these days with all the spammers
      Last edited by kmf; 09-24-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I know... I'm sorry guys. We're trying our best to manage it.

Will has been on holidays this past week. When he gets back we'll have another look at options, because these cancerous spammers keep finding a way around our restrictions.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

hi nick ,i work about 10 -15 hours a day to learn all about forex,,,and paypal is forbbiden in iran ,,we cant join your trading room

Comment

Originally posted by elahe_goli View Post
            hi nick ,i work about 10 -15 hours a day to learn all about forex,,,and paypal is forbbiden in iran ,,we cant join your trading room
            If you have Skrill we'll also take that as an option. Simply jump onto live chat support and they'll direct you how to pay.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                I know... I'm sorry guys. We're trying our best to manage it.

Will has been on holidays this past week. When he gets back we'll have another look at options, because these cancerous spammers keep finding a way around our restrictions.
                I sure hope this will fix it once and for all. Tiresome to browse through all these idiots' new topics

Comment

i think its mostly robots posting, been seeing this on another forum as well. have no clue how this works and why these bots do that.

hansen your suggestion makes 100% sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X