Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Signals be Combined or Kept Separate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Signals be Combined or Kept Separate?

What would be better:

1. Follow signals at standard risk say 1.0x in separate accounts

OR

2. Combine two signals at 0.5x, four signals at 0.25x and so on....

Any idea guys???

it depends who you're following and how he trades.

if you follow a trader who is after big gains, everyone, including himself, will tell you to get ready for a big dd at some point, in wich case you need a separate account.

you can follow two or more signals on one account if the traders keep the drawdown low.

there are variations, such as dial down the risk for the more "aggresive", so to call him, trader and run him along more conservative signals on the same account.

in reality, it's all up to you.

look at their track records and you'll have a pretty good idea about what to do.

in my mind, there's nothing wrong with two signals on one account, you just need to do a bit of homework and dont push it, obviously.

Comment

I prefer to choose to follow one signal at standard risk. But you have to make sure that the signal provider was profitable.

Comment

When it comes to combining different indicators, there is one basic rule: don't overdo it.
        Multiple indicators on one chart will not improve your results. On the contrary, it can confuse you and show or confirm wrong signals.
        Before you begin to combine indicators, it is important to understand the difference between them. All indicators can be divided into several categories:
        1) Trend indicators. Trend indicators smooth out price noise and find the trend line on the price chart itself. They are based on past performance of the asset and show the price trend and its strength. These indicators are usually placed directly on the chart line.
        2) Impulse indicators (oscillators). These indicators are aimed at identifying overbought and oversold levels and are effective at finding price reversal points. They are usually displayed below a chart, so they can be easily distinguished from trend indicators.
        3) Volume Indicators. This class of indicators shows the volume of the asset being traded. Volume tracking is useful to see how strong the price movement can be.
        4) Volatility indicators. These indicators show how much the price of an asset changes over a certain period. Price must be volatile to allow the trader to speculate on it, but high volatility is associated with higher risk.
        When combining indicators, it is preferable to use indicators from different groups rather than the same type. How best to use it all is up to you

Comment

That is a very nice question I love it I want to learn this too thanks to you guys I got the hang of it then I start searching about it and I found this web https://pickwriters.com/transcript-translation-services this is also a very good website I read a blog in this website and they provide the best services related translations.

Comment

I prefer to use one strategy for one trading account to test its consistency

Comment

Working...
            X