SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
    Hmm, I never really understood counter trend trading especially on such a news. There was a rate cut and you are buying the currency. I would understand buying it but not so quickly after news. Especially if it's not a scalp. Perhaps after a few days when traders re evaluate the decision. Anyway I leave you working.

However, I am doing the opposite. Check my last trade. Hopefully one more tonight and I close this account down as I said before. Hence the short track for my all haters

Please wait until account is updated...
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/trad...-sport/1538251
    Hey Vidster, please update your account, i am curious to see how you are doing with that 30 lots gbp long...

Comment

• Comment

• Hey guys,

Due to a recent upgrade to the forum we're having to restart some old threads so they get picked up on the latest activity section.

Please continue to discuss how awesome SteadyCapture is here: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...ure-discussion
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post

Hey Vidster, please update your account, i am curious to see how you are doing with that 30 lots gbp long...

Here you go Coy0te, I just sent you track to PM. As you see I gave profits made on AUD back but that's all. Still up 70% in 2 months. With new broker it's been going even better due to better trading conditions.

Comment

• I see you kept your cool and stayed disciplined, way too much bad luck precisely when you go for 30 lots on that account. Well on the bright side your account will live to trade another day.

Comment

• Signal was correct, hence trade triggered. However, market made an opposite move. Market has been reacting a bit odd lately but it will get back to normal sooner rather than later.

It's cool enough to be making 15-30% monthly in this environment. When things get better results should follow.

Hopefully as early as in May 😍😍😍😇😇😇

Comment

Working...
              X