No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's annoying. I didn't get that most recent trade Anyone else miss it?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
      That's annoying. I didn't get that most recent trade Anyone else miss it?
      Which trade

Comment

The EURUSD sell he had open for 2 minutes (although I kinda hope he stays away from that currency with the upcoming greece situation)

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          The EURUSD sell he had open for 2 minutes
          It was closed for 1 pip hahaha doesn't make much difference though. I think he incorrectly opened the trade with the incorrect lot size

Comment

So far this week this signal made more money for my broker rather then my account.

Comment

Welcome, SteadyCapture. You certainly have an interesting profile and I'm excited to see you here.

I'm just curious, unless I've misunderstood the first post, it doesn't seem like anybody has mentioned how much capital you have under management at the moment. Would you mind saying?

I guess another way to ask this question would be, during those 10 years of trading experience, have you worked with other clients than those on ZuluTrade and could you give us a little more info about your background?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                So far this week this signal made more money for my broker rather then my account.
                C'mon.. The guy just started! How many trades have you gotten on your account that any comment on his trading would be not only sensible, but informative, let alone constructive...
                I you want to say anything, could you please at least refer to his Zulutrade account?

Comment

Originally posted by peeper View Post
                  Welcome, SteadyCapture. You certainly have an interesting profile and I'm excited to see you here.

I'm just curious, unless I've misunderstood the first post, it doesn't seem like anybody has mentioned how much capital you have under management at the moment. Would you mind saying?

I guess another way to ask this question would be, during those 10 years of trading experience, have you worked with other clients than those on ZuluTrade and could you give us a little more info about your background?

Thanks.
                  He may want to confirm but he has around $100mil under his management I believe. This was sent out in the email.

Comment

I understood that email as saying his goal was to have 100M aum..

Comment

Originally posted by peeper View Post
                      I understood that email as saying his goal was to have 100M aum..
                      You could be correct, I may have misunderstood that phrase used in the email...

Comment

Arkoon,

3. I nibbled into CHF trading recently and didn't like it's behavior so I don't intend to trade it until I see marked improvements.

6. That maximum was specific to their proprietary platform. New max is 44, commonly 5-14.

7. Lot sizing will now often be different for each trade.

Ace,

The top end range for entry on a single trade is 10-12x Equity for short term scalping.

Peeper,

My AUM in the last few years has bounced around between $3-10M largely dependent upon the fates of trading networks outside my control. One in particular abruptly went out of business. I feel the move to ForexSignals.com is a well timed way to align AUM more closely with my own trading.

More detailed information will continue to be released.

A few have commented on trade examples from this week but it will take some time to get a good feel for how I trade in varying market conditions. I wouldn't call this week typical, the market is very nervous right now about potential Greek fallout and I know some other professional traders who took this week off. I prefer to tread lightly this week and see what opportunities are created after any announcements are made.

Comment

SteadyCapture,
                          Thanks for your answer,
                          A last question. What is the min. account size to trade your signal?
                          thanks.

Comment

Arkoon,

I'll let Nick answer that one as I don't know exactly how his systems are configured.

- SC

Comment

I agree , no offence SC.

Comment

Dear Steady Capture,

I have read on your trading and consider try on an account. I noted that the account size is USD2,000. I like the low DD, and I read about the learning Nick's journey into 300k$. I would like to support that he helps me understand the risk management is the most important part of the training.

Assuming I would like to make a monthly profit of USD160, in which half of it will be used to pay off the monthly subscription. What will be account size be ?
                                Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,
                                Arthur

Comment

Working...
                                X