No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ok to switch to 3.7 with open trades from 3.5 Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
      Is it ok to switch to 3.7 with open trades from 3.5 Nick?
      Yes. It handles it well

Comment

Anyone else have this issue. All my trades from Steady were doubled, meaning 2 of the same trade. Great if you make a profit, annoying if the lose.

Comment

Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
          Anyone else have this issue. All my trades from Steady were doubled, meaning 2 of the same trade. Great if you make a profit, annoying if the lose.
          I do not have that issue. I'm using the managed hosting option so I seldom experience issues like this.

If you're using the EA, I believe you might have to upgrade it to the newest one and ensure the EA is not duplicated on more than one chart

Comment

Do we need to upgrade to the newest 3.7 version of the EA? I'm still using version 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
              This can be either two things, you might have the EA attached to two charts, however the most common problem if you are probably logged in twice into your VPS, goto task manager then click users, you should only have one connection active, being the user ID at 0, if you have more then you are logged in multiple times, and this will create duplicate trades as you may notice you have your mt4 and EA open in both the environments.

Comment

yeah im now using 3.7 and have removed all charts and re-attached EA. hopefully doesn't happen again today.

Comment

Proper beginning of the month......Great pips

Comment

I want to confirm one thing, to follow steady capture I must update my software first? From 3.5 to 3.7?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
                      I want to confirm one thing, to follow steady capture I must update my software first? From 3.5 to 3.7?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
                      It's not required, but it's recommended.
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Dom, has also done some detailed analysis on the strategy and compiled a report that we will be making available in the coming days.
                        Any progress on this, Nick?

Comment

Very interesting market action this week. Obviously an increased amount of news risk hangs over things right now which can affect the dynamics of risk vs. reward, but that's the great thing about Forex - there will always be more trades.

I tend to be very protective of gains so haven't been overly anxious to take on extra news risk during the last few weeks. We'll see how things play out after the big Greek referendum.

Have a great weekend and thanks for following!

Comment

Hi Nick, any infos from Dom?
                            Also, still asking what is the min acc lotsize to get correct lotsize (rounding), especially as this signal uses partial closes.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Our SteadyCapture's report is available for download here.

Comment

Great Report ! Thanks

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X