• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Artrader View Post
      Dear Steady Capture,

I have read on your trading and consider try on an account. I noted that the account size is USD2,000. I like the low DD, and I read about the learning Nick's journey into 300k$. I would like to support that he helps me understand the risk management is the most important part of the training.

Assuming I would like to make a monthly profit of USD160, in which half of it will be used to pay off the monthly subscription. What will be account size be ?
      Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,
      Arthur
      $4000 running at 1.4x risk. Boom.

Comment

Hello Arthur and Welcome!

I am unable to offer specific financial advice to signal followers but will try to comment on helpful guidelines or principles.

Signal followers are deemed to be responsible for and the Manager of their own accounts who use ForexSignals.com's software service as a trading tool much in the same way as people who purchase software based trading robots. I do actively manage the 'SteadyCapture Live' account but strictly speaking do not have power of attorney over any signal follower accounts and as such there is no framework for me to offer specific financial advice.

One general principle would be to look at past averages with a focus on the most recent trailing 12 months. I mention this because market conditions can change drastically from years in the past.

Another helpful principle is to view things from an overall risk management point of view instead of targeting potential returns. Staying within your comfort zone for risk with an understanding of how much draw down you can comfortably tolerate and of how much of your portfolio you can comfortably allocate to Forex can be very helpful in the long run. Getting advice from an independent Financial adviser may also help in this regard.

---------
        Also, please be aware that some forex brokers may have reduced leverage on some currency pairs for this week. Especially for those operating at elevated risk settings or running multiple signals please check if you are affected and make any appropriate adjustments to your settings if necessary.

Cheers, SC
        Last edited by SteadyCapture; 06-28-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Dear Steady Capture,

I have read on your trading and consider try on an account. I noted that the account size is USD2,000. I like the low DD, and I read about the learning Nick's journey into 300k$. I would like to support that he helps me understand the risk management is the most important part of the training.

Assuming I would like to make a monthly profit of USD160, in which half of it will be used to pay off the monthly subscription. What will be account size be ?
          Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,
          Arthur
          Hi Arthur,

Thanks for looking into SteadyCapture.

The calculation to work out if it's worth following on your $2k account is fairly straight forward.

Signal cost = $79
          Your desired profit = $160
          Total = $239

Your target is 239/2000 = 11.95% per month

So you can see that SteadyCapture would have to absolutely knock it out of the park for you to make that kind of return and it's certainly not going to happen consistently, alternatively you'd need to turn up risk considerably (not recommended).

As Jay mentioned, we're not able to offer specific advice, however this should give you enough information to do some due diligence on your end.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Hi Arthur,

The calculation to work out if it's worth following on your $2k account is fairly straight forward.

Signal cost = $79
            Total = $239

So you can see that SteadyCapture would have to absolutely knock it out of the park for you to make that kind of return and it's certainly not going to happen consistently, alternatively you'd need to turn up risk considerably (not recommended).

As Jay mentioned, we're not able to offer specific advice, however this should give you enough information to do some due diligence on your end.
            Nick he wants to make $160 per month not $239. So he needs about 8% a month. As he'll use half profits to pay the sub.

Hence my reasoning for $4000 @ 1.4 risk = 1.4x2.85%.$4000

Otherwise he gotta go 2.8x risk on $2000.

Past results don't guarantee future profits blah blah blah

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Hi Arthur,

Signal cost = $79
              Total = $239

Nick .. i guess he meant what account value would make him make this profit safely with low dd .. as far as i understood his post .. he is not limiting himself to 2 k .. i might be wrong thow

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Can anyone lend me $1,000,000?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Hi Arthur,

Signal cost = $79
                  Total = $239

On a separate note ... how come ur account results r so different from steadycapture results on the myfxbook ?? Even in the common months ??

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                    Can anyone lend me $1,000,000?

Sent from Uranus
                    Yes, I have a good friend that contacted me for the first time yesterday (I don't remember meeting him... but he seemed very friendly), he's based in Nigeria and is looking to move $21,000,000 across to speculate in real estate. He'll let you keep $1mil, if you help him out.

Does anyone know if PayPal support $21mil transactions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                      On a separate note ... how come ur account results r so different from steadycapture results on the myfxbook ?? Even in the common months ??

I unfortunately missed a bunch of winners earlier in the month due to Jay changing master accounts and me not connecting my follower account up to the new account correctly.

Comment

Dear SteadyCapture,
                        Thank you for your response. I am always prudent on the leverage. I am not yet the subscriber as I initiate first post on FXPRIMUS (Server in USA, Singapore) to clarify if FXPRIMUS work. Questions are:
                        Does the FXPrimus work with your trades using Trade Copier?
                        Does the server not in Australia not performing? I noted it is risk in the slippage and execution delay.
                        Do you use only 1:100 leverage ?

Dear Nick,
                        Thank you for your entailed explanation. I prefer risk management. You are right that risk management is key to sustainability. Stay and participation in the market are the most important to success to the traders.
                        What do you mean when you said that I have to tuned up the risk ?
                        Does the Trade Copier require me to initiate some configuration to tune up the risk factor ?

Dear BigRiverMan
                        You had tabulated the data which are clear to me, except the factor of 1.4. I am not the subscriber to the SteadyCapture yet.
                        May you tell me if this is a factor that I must tune if I am increasing the risk to achieve the assumed outcome of USD160 per month ?
                        May I increase the deposit to 1.4*4000 = USD 6,400 so as I maintain the low DD?

Thanks all, and appreciate your kindness to the questions above,
                        Arthur

Comment

Yes, I have a good friend that contacted me for the first time yesterday (I don't remember meeting him... but he seemed very friendly), he's based in Nigeria and is looking to move $21,000,000 across to speculate in real estate. He'll let you keep $1mil, if you help him out.

Does anyone know if PayPal support $21mil transactions?
                          Should I just send him my account details then?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Dear SteadyCapture,
                            Thank you for your response. I am always prudent on the leverage. I am not yet the subscriber as I initiate first post on FXPRIMUS (Server in USA, Singapore) to clarify if FXPRIMUS work. Questions are:
                            Does the FXPrimus work with your trades using Trade Copier?
                            Does the server not in Australia not performing? I noted it is risk in the slippage and execution delay.
                            Do you use only 1:100 leverage ?

Dear Nick,
                            Thank you for your entailed explanation. I prefer risk management. You are right that risk management is key to sustainability. Stay and participation in the market are the most important to success to the traders.
                            What do you mean when you said that I have to tuned up the risk ?
                            Does the Trade Copier require me to initiate some configuration to tune up the risk factor ?

Dear BigRiverMan
                            You had tabulated the data which are clear to me, except the factor of 1.4. I am not the subscriber to the SteadyCapture yet.
                            May you tell me if this is a factor that I must tune if I am increasing the risk to achieve the assumed outcome of USD160 per month ?
                            May I increase the deposit to 1.4*4000 = USD 6,400 so as I maintain the low DD?

Thanks all, and appreciate your kindness to the questions above,
                            Arthur
                            Hi Arthur,

Let me answer your questions here:

1) Yes, the trade copier works on any MT4 compatible broker
                            2) You should consider using a VPS to run your terminal. Please check out ForexVPS.net
                            3) Yes
                            4) The trade copier allows you the ability to increase your proportional lot sizing and therefore increase your risk/return. I was saying that you'd probably need to use this function in order to make it worth your while, however you also need to understand the risks involved
                            5) BigRiverMan is suggesting that you'd need to run a risk factor of 1.4 in order to generate your $160 per month

More information on the installation process and risk settings can be found in the trade copier manual. https://www.simpletrader.net/downloa...ser_Manual.pdf

Comment

Hi Nick,
                              SC trade audjpy today is not showing on your regular VIP mix account, only on your high risk account.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                                Hi Nick,
                                SC trade audjpy today is not showing on your regular VIP mix account, only on your high risk account.
                                Thanks Littlemax,

I had it set to dynamic lots on the copier, however I hadn't yet upgraded to 3.7 so it couldn't take the trade. That's now fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X