SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Traders Welcome

Squared Financial has recently informed me that they are now taking US based traders as clients under certain conditions.

Their regulatory license and business caters to qualified professional clients but under certain circumstances they can take "retail" clients as well, including from the US. The absence of retail services basically means that they do not offer a lot of the extra things designed to help new or smaller traders as they expect clients to care for thier own risk management and know what they are doing. Additionally there is no deposit insurance scheme available to clients as is sometimes the case at retail brokerages.

However, that being said they do service a lot of HNW clients and Institutions so can offer other ways of securing trading funds and large balances such as trading through bank guarantees.

I know a lot of US traders have run into frustrations in the past with FIFO rules and compatibility with trade copying or MAM accounts. I can personally vouch for their services and for those of you who are interested in trying out a non-US broker please feel free to contact Sanjay Sharma at Squared Financial for details. < ssharma@squaredfinancial.com >

Best Regards,

SC

Comment

• SC, Merry Christmas and With you and your family a blessed holiday.

Comment

• Merry christmas and happy New year too you SteadyCapture

Comment

• Happy Christmas SC to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks all,

2015 has been an interesting year and a volatile one for many of the asset classes. Forex returns have been solid and like Nick I feel very positive about what 2016 will bring.

I'm happy to be here and wish everyone a safe and happy holidays.

Comment

• Nice trades today Steady Happy New year mate to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• hi sc,
                i am joining your signal today and looking forward to a good year. in configuring my ea, the first thing i noticed is that it was trying to place an audcad trade. no big deal cuz mkt is closed. is there an open audcad trade and what is the status of that trade. i don't want to start my time with a bad trade. i have disabled audcad for now but if it is good time to let that trade open in my account, i will re-enable the pair. sorry if you are not the right person to ask but not sure who else to ask
                rfx

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
                  hi sc,
                  i am joining your signal today and looking forward to a good year. in configuring my ea, the first thing i noticed is that it was trying to place an audcad trade. no big deal cuz mkt is closed. is there an open audcad trade and what is the status of that trade. i don't want to start my time with a bad trade. i have disabled audcad for now but if it is good time to let that trade open in my account, i will re-enable the pair. sorry if you are not the right person to ask but not sure who else to ask
                  rfx
                  You can just look at the control panel or myfxbook and it will tell you. It only opens if you get a better price.

Comment

• thanks brm,
                    do you mean 'better price than entry'? not sure i get when exactly it would trigger. i remember being in a similar sitch during the ucad trade w/viper in 2013 but i don't recall how that played out. acad does appear to be making a signif turn down on h4 atm so i wouldn't want to miss getting in when the time is right. rfx

Comment

• 'better price than entry', yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
                        thanks brm,
                        do you mean 'better price than entry'? not sure i get when exactly it would trigger. i remember being in a similar sitch during the ucad trade w/viper in 2013 but i don't recall how that played out. acad does appear to be making a signif turn down on h4 atm so i wouldn't want to miss getting in when the time is right. rfx
                        I mean it will only open if it's in your favor. For some signals it is a good situation. Steady would be one as he isn't hedging etc etc. Of course up to you though if you don't want it. If it were me I would take it (please note I have not looked at a chart in weeks). But the Saudi and Iran tension would make me think AC would go down. Dunno. Good luck rfx.

Comment

• Hi rfx,

The window closed quickly on the AUD/CAD trade as it was a leftover position from December and is now fully closed. The only open position right now is USD/CAD which is new for this month and is on a longer time-frame than usual so it's safe to allow it.

Nice to have you on board, all indications are looking like it will be a good year for trading!

Comment

• Nice AUDJPY basket there Jay. Way to start the new year!

I just made $1,600 on my big account
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Don't brag Nick [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Comment

• take care of the Gs the Mils look after themselves.....

Comment

Working...
                                X