No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a rough start, I've grown to really appreciate SC's trading, particularly after yesterday

Looking forward to a great 2016 with SC

Comment

• Originally posted by SteadyCapture View Post
      Hi rfx,

The window closed quickly on the AUD/CAD trade as it was a leftover position from December and is now fully closed. The only open position right now is USD/CAD which is new for this month and is on a longer time-frame than usual so it's safe to allow it.

Nice to have you on board, all indications are looking like it will be a good year for trading!
      thanks sc, yea i saw that. only been w/you for 3days now at 1.5x and you've already made me about 1.25% in a very stress free way. i like your style - keep it up and thank you. rfx

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
        thanks sc, yea i saw that. only been w/you for 3days now at 1.5x and you've already made me about 1.25% in a very stress free way. i like your style - keep it up and thank you. rfx
        Robert if you took my advice on Monday it would probably be 2.5% 😎😎😎🍺🍺🍺 haha anyway happy you had a good start cos steady made me a couple of hundred bucks!! Sweet! Thanks steady!! Oh yeah and I was sleeping....it was beautiful 🌈🌈🌈

Comment

Only 3 days, where you been dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
            Robert if you took my advice on Monday it would probably be 2.5% 😎😎😎🍺🍺🍺 haha anyway happy you had a good start cos steady made me a couple of hundred bucks!! Sweet! Thanks steady!! Oh yeah and I was sleeping....it was beautiful 🌈🌈🌈
            i actually did enable acad right around that time but i musta just missed getting that trade - who knows. not big on woulda/coulda/shoulda anyhoo. hope he keeps up the steady pace for all of us. rfx

Comment

• been bidin my time, watching/waiting for when it felt safe to work w/sc........ oh, and making a bunch of mula on 2 other accounts w/mr. viper

Originally posted by Potter View Post

Comment

• been bidin my time, watching/waiting for when it felt safe to work w/sc........ oh, and making a bunch of mula on 2 other accounts w/mr. viper

Originally posted by Potter View Post

Comment

• Been with SC since June, the way he's come back from July DD, is very reassuring. Glad I stayed with him when many choose to leave.

Well played and thanks SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                    Been with SC since June, the way he's come back from July DD, is very reassuring. Glad I stayed with him when many choose to leave.

Glad to see your persistence pay off Gunther!

I think we've got a big year ahead with Steady Capture
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                      Been with SC since June, the way he's come back from July DD, is very reassuring. Glad I stayed with him when many choose to leave.

Glad to see your persistence pay off Gunther!

I think we've got a big year ahead with Steady Capture
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Appreciate the comments,

One helluva start to the year!

The moves this week have been pretty significant and are likely to stir up volatility for a while. Some of the moves, for example in the Asian session are the largest in quite a few months so please keep that in mind when figuring out your trading ratios.

I've chosen to tighten the leash (with some partial hedges) on the open GBP/JPY trade and do not expect to wind it down completely this week. I'm looking for more big volatility and will be taking stock of the impact of this week's action and choosing my spots as the month continues.

-SC

Comment

• did we dump a GBP/JPY buy overnight and take a small hit? just checking to make sure it wasn't a copier glitch. if there is a better way to check trade history, please let me know so i don't bug you.
                          thanks, rfx

Originally posted by SteadyCapture View Post
                          Appreciate the comments,

One helluva start to the year!

The moves this week have been pretty significant and are likely to stir up volatility for a while. Some of the moves, for example in the Asian session are the largest in quite a few months so please keep that in mind when figuring out your trading ratios.

I've chosen to tighten the leash (with some partial hedges) on the open GBP/JPY trade and do not expect to wind it down completely this week. I'm looking for more big volatility and will be taking stock of the impact of this week's action and choosing my spots as the month continues.

-SC

Comment

did we dump a GBP/JPY buy overnight and take a small hit? just checking to make sure it wasn't a copier glitch. if there is a better way to check trade history, please let me know so i don't bug you.
                            thanks, rfx
                            I find the simple trader Analytics tool is good for looking at open and trade history, I think it's about $30 for 6 months

It has a few glitches, shows some open trades that where never placed.

Hope this was useful

Comment

did we dump a GBP/JPY buy overnight and take a small hit? just checking to make sure it wasn't a copier glitch. if there is a better way to check trade history, please let me know so i don't bug you.
                              thanks, rfx
                              Correct. SC cut one GBPJPY trade at a loss.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I running this signal at 0.5 because I observe SC may open bigger lots. Isn't 1.5 risk too extreme?

Comment

Working...
                                X