No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is always the next trade right. As long as we survive one shouldnt regret past decisions.

Comment

• Did Yellen mention Q&E ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I enabled the 2 pairs yesterday and at some point since then a GBPUSD short opened on my account. It seems that's one of those synthetic hedges position. Should I just close it or keep it? I don't have any other trades (GJ, UJ or GU), just this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
          I enabled the 2 pairs yesterday and at some point since then a GBPUSD short opened on my account. It seems that's one of those synthetic hedges position. Should I just close it or keep it? I don't have any other trades (GJ, UJ or GU), just this one.
          Just close it.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Just close it.
            Thanks, will do. But as I see it now I'll try to wait for it to come back down towards 1.431 because it's a 100 pips under water. I think it's likely to.

Comment

• Hello SteadyCapture,

I am asking this to you out of curiosity as you have been delivering an impressive and steady performance over the last few years. Have you been approached by some Hedge Funds in order to manage their capital ? Would you mind telling me how the negociation went and what kind of intererest can we expect with such performance ?

Well, if its too personnal, I do not mind you not responding this query ^^
              Keep doing what you are doing !!! You are doing it right !

Comment

• Comment

• I'm a little speechless. I'm not sure what's happening today. Kilimanjaro goes on holidays for 3 weeks and then you bail out and book a 4% loss. I appreciate that you have personal issues to take care of but I'm not sure how to react to the fact personal issues caused you to book such a big loss.

I was concerned last month about these large risky positions that you seem to take early on and then the market moves against you. This happened twice last month and you were fortunate enough to get out of them, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I should have listened to my gut and turned the risk down after last month. I can take a loss but I'm just not comfortable with what you've posted here.

Comment

• Can you guys check your trade history? I see 4 losing AUDUSD trades all closed at the same time on my account but only 1 losing trade on master (closed when my trades closed) and 3 trades that reached TP earlier. Something doesn't add up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                      I'm a little speechless. I'm not sure what's happening today. Kilimanjaro goes on holidays for 3 weeks and then you bail out and book a 4% loss. I appreciate that you have personal issues to take care of but I'm not sure how to react to the fact personal issues caused you to book such a big loss.

I was concerned last month about these large risky positions that you seem to take early on and then the market moves against you. This happened twice last month and you were fortunate enough to get out of them, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I should have listened to my gut and turned the risk down after last month. I can take a loss but I'm just not comfortable with what you've posted here.

Man, stop losses are part of a game and we should be greatfull that Jay has respected it and closed it instead of running things into unwanted DD, agony, wait and pray position (like plenty of traders do)when just what really happened is that the original trade idea just simply didnt turn out right. That happens and will happen again.

Personal issues didnt cause AUDUSD to go higher than originaly expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                        Can you guys check your trade history? I see 4 losing AUDUSD trades all closed at the same time on my account but only 1 losing trade on master (closed when my trades closed) and 3 trades that reached TP earlier. Something doesn't add up.
                        Yes I see the same thing on the master. Took the big position loss but booked 3 wins with smaller positions. However his forexsignals account is showing 4 losing trades.
                        Also he's showing a 2.81% loss today and I'm showing an almost 4% loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                          Yes I see the same thing on the master. Took the big position loss but booked 3 wins with smaller positions. However his forexsignals account is showing 4 losing trades.
                          Also he's showing a 2.81% loss today and I'm showing an almost 4% loss.
                          So why this difference?

Comment

• I assume that we'll get a refund for this month then.

Comment

• refund for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by lasse View Post
                                I assume that we'll get a refund for this month then.
                                Send me your MT4 credentials and server. We will issue the refund immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X