• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got slipped on IC M -26 pips here vs the masters +20 odd

did anyone else on IC get the same?

i was good on GP

Comment

• AxiTrader no slippage. 5pips better performance than master. Last few weeks i'm experiencing big slippages on ICM.

Comment

• I got slipped -28 pips with IC Market, agree with Vidster, don't understand the point of trading at this time.

Comment

• Ridiculous. SC, please let me know if you are going to change this or not to adjust my subscriptions accordingly.

Nick, you are complaining that signal subscriptions haven't increased. You wonder why?
          Because traders are doing this kind of trades when they shouldn't be.
          The same with Atlas, similar with Beta.
          MAMs won't save your business. You need to implement changes on trading side to avoid this kind of errors. Yeah, I say errors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
            Ridiculous. SC, please let me know if you are going to change this or not to adjust my subscriptions accordingly.

Nick, you are complaining that signal subscriptions haven't increased. You wonder why?
            Because traders are doing this kind of trades when they shouldn't be.
            The same with Atlas, similar with Beta.
            MAMs won't save your business. You need to implement changes on trading side to avoid this kind of errors. Yeah, I say errors.
            Profit is profit. You are acting like a kid throwing tantrums. All I see is I'm still profitable with sc. Big deal if I get slipped on one trade. And it seems other brokers did fine.

Funny how you say mam wont dave your business while just 2 posts ago you were offering your trading mam only no signal.
            And instead of saying 2 years without a month loss you should show stats to proof that. You think we are going to take your word by showing a 2 month myfxbook? In what world are we living? Please yeah take my money.

Comment

• As you wish Zutasoxx...

Not acting like a kid but pointing out the facts to make service better. Because this way it isn't useful for me.
              Something wrong with that?

Looks like i was not the only one who got slipped. Normal slippage would be up to a few pips. But due to trading just before rollover and the way brokers act during that time I had huge slippage.

Btw, I wasn't offering MAM. I was thinking and asking about that because i received quite a few requests in the past few weeks. But I don't want nor need to disobey the rules here.

Regarding the track you won't get 2yr from me. The reason is I have been changing brokers due to poor execution. And I will do it again in a few days. So how can I make track longer if it starts from scratch in May?
              Like this in January: http://goo.gl/M3g0tm
              One week, 10% and out.
              Now 70% in two months and out. Etc etc

Finally I found a good broker [emoji3] for my trading style and results should even increase from now on. And even if it's hard to believe.

Comment

• What a surprise, ICM the culprits again

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                  i got slipped on IC M -26 pips here vs the masters +20 odd

did anyone else on IC get the same?
                  Same result on LMAX.

Comment

• Comment

• Is there a way you avoid opening trades a few min before 5pm EST? Some brokers (LPs) widen spreads minutes before rollover and some even hold trading for a few minutes. It's stupid what they are doing but it is how it is and I don't want to give them money for free.

Comment

• Yeah I appreciate the feedback and it's a valid point. I'll give it the appropriate attention next time, especially if RBNZ is on deck at 5pm EST.

Comment

• Hey SC, could you just give me some hint if you are planning to close AUDCAD basket before RBA rate decision or are you intending to hold into event?
                          I'd just like to know in order to manually adjust them accordingly. Thanks.

Comment

• Hmm, I never really understood counter trend trading especially on such a news. There was a rate cut and you are buying the currency. I would understand buying it but not so quickly after news. Especially if it's not a scalp. Perhaps after a few days when traders re evaluate the decision. Anyway I leave you working.

However, I am doing the opposite. Check my last trade. Hopefully one more tonight and I close this account down as I said before. Hence the short track for my all haters

Please wait until account is updated...

Comment

• Nicely played Jay.

I admit I threw out a few profanities when I watched AUD drop 150pips on the back of the RBA decision while there were a couple of trades in profit. But, like a pro, you worked your way out of it in quick time.
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Nicely played Jay.

I admit I threw out a few profanities when I watched AUD drop 150pips on the back of the RBA decision while there were a couple of trades in profit. But, like a pro, you worked your way out of it in quick time.

Yes, I second Nick on that one. After the RBA decision I thought we were screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X