SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

Dont worry about my money, I am doing quite well. And I didnt say there are no good systems, I only said there are no good systems here. There are a few really good ones, far better than what you can find on ForexSignals. Besides I think that the best managers dont even bother with signals, if they are really good then sobscription fees are peanuts for them and they dont need to sell their trading for 50$ a pop. I guess thats why you cant find them here
    Yes I agree the best managers work privately. But they also don't make over 25 to 30% returns per year because they are managing huge capital for professional HNWI.
    Also... it is very difficult to find these alternative investment funds, and then retail investors who haven't been invited or accepted probably won't even gain access to invest anyway. So this is why Trade Copying, social trading, and PAMM funds are the way to go for those "on the outside".
    There is no shame in working hard to build up so that one day we can join those well-off people too - whether that means as an asset manager or as a HNWI.
    “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

Outside the Box - Myfxbook
    Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
    Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
      Always the same from you, better systems elsewhere but unwilling to share. I just don't know what to believe.
      I am not here to promote anything, thats why I dont post someone elses business. Go to myfxbook, all of the accounts I am talking about are there. I am not here to do the work for you.

Comment

• Steady still going strong I see. Are there any investors left?

Comment

• Wow.. didn't check this forum for a while, but everything seems dead. Where are the discussions happening and what's up these days? Is Nick out business or something?? Steady is completely done??

Comment

• Originally posted by peeper View Post
            Wow.. didn't check this forum for a while, but everything seems dead. Where are the discussions happening and what's up these days? Is Nick out business or something?? Steady is completely done??
            SteadyCapture has moved on to greener pastures. Probably trading for himself or some other private investors. His public trading life is finished for now. That fund no doubt broke up. Nick - Admin can answer you himself, but it seems the Trading Room is more important and a priority now, because signal providers cannot earn back the trust that has been damaged from all the blown accounts from past signal providers. There are still some good ones, but you must do your due diligence and choose very carefully.
            I network, meet people myself, investigate brokers, and trade for myself, others across the strategy provider spectrum, and am being validated in an asset manager program that will be launched to professional investors at AxiSelect very soon.
            “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

Outside the Box - Myfxbook
            Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
            Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying

Comment

• Hey guys, I have an update from Jay regarding recent inactivity.

"Yes I am still committed to the SteadyCapture Live account and am trading it under the new mandate. Right now there are not many trades because basically market conditions have changed so drastically that the type of trades that have been the bread and butter in that account for years are that sparse now. I honestly never thought Iíd see a Forex market environment like this but in other ways it has offered some incredible insights. I believe it is being amplified right now by certain big money players holding back until after the US mid-term elections where it has become a big deal for the Democrats to take some power back from the Republicans as they hope to. I do not know how long this current environment will persist but itís making the conditions of the first 6 months of the year look far better by comparison which I believe I could do much better in now. So bottom line Iím not expecting huge results from that account but it is running very strict rules and is not a risky account. Whenever bursts of good action happen it will catch what it can under its system of trade types.

The greater potential I see though are in 3 other types of trading Iím working on behind the scenes which are quite promising. If you are still interested in a solid MAM offering for your clients with a more advanced type of trading next year we could explore it at that time. In the meantime please re-assure your clients that SteadyCapture Live is going through very adverse market conditions compared to the type of trades it has historically caught but that it is also running very strict risk management rules and I have no desire whatsoever to reach for returns or pull out pips with more risk where there are no good conditions. I will patiently wait for the good stuff that it is designed to catch while I continue to work on the other trade types."

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Hey guys, I have an update from Jay regarding recent inactivity.

"Yes I am still committed to the SteadyCapture Live account and am trading it under the new mandate. Right now there are not many trades because basically market conditions have changed so drastically that the type of trades that have been the bread and butter in that account for years are that sparse now. I honestly never thought Iíd see a Forex market environment like this but in other ways it has offered some incredible insights. I believe it is being amplified right now by certain big money players holding back until after the US mid-term elections where it has become a big deal for the Democrats to take some power back from the Republicans as they hope to. I do not know how long this current environment will persist but itís making the conditions of the first 6 months of the year look far better by comparison which I believe I could do much better in now. So bottom line Iím not expecting huge results from that account but it is running very strict rules and is not a risky account. Whenever bursts of good action happen it will catch what it can under its system of trade types.

The greater potential I see though are in 3 other types of trading Iím working on behind the scenes which are quite promising. If you are still interested in a solid MAM offering for your clients with a more advanced type of trading next year we could explore it at that time. In the meantime please re-assure your clients that SteadyCapture Live is going through very adverse market conditions compared to the type of trades it has historically caught but that it is also running very strict risk management rules and I have no desire whatsoever to reach for returns or pull out pips with more risk where there are no good conditions. I will patiently wait for the good stuff that it is designed to catch while I continue to work on the other trade types."
                Market is always OK, it was OK before and it will be OK in future.
                The main problem is in your Trading system, Psychology, Risk management and Risk vs Reward ratio.

PM me if you need help how to improve your trading performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by monira View Post

Market is always OK, it was OK before and it will be OK in future.
                  The main problem is in your Trading system, Psychology, Risk management and Risk vs Reward ratio.

PM me if you need help how to improve your trading performance.
                  Can you show your trade history first before trying to become a market guru ???

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

Can you show your trade history first before trying to become a market guru ???
                    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/mon...s-pamm/2532208

I able to trade exactly same as my backTest simulation:
                    https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/...-1xrisk/135322

Comment

Working...
                    X