SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
    daileycon Balboa Repeating old trading cliches doesnt makes you smarter or more profitable than Us .If you want us to listen to you then just show your profitable trading record

how difficult can it be ?????
    I haven't lost anybody any money. I haven't decimated any clients' accounts. Stop being a pain in the arse.

And stop pretending that you have invested money on here. You are a sicario paid to attack the SMART GUYs like myself who have been right about SC.

Infact thanks to my postings there are several clients who saved their money by getting out when I raised the alarm and hence avoided the crash.

I am useful on here. My warnings about SC and having warned users to get out before the crash proves my CONTRIBUTION FACTOR. Many users are grateful for my presence. I have saved them a ton of money. I am a good Samaritan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post
      Not always true. Strategies with Reward:Risk ratio of greater then 2:1 will always be profitable year in year out. You don't need to change them.

If you are scalping for a few pips or risking hundreds and possibly thousands of pips to make 20 pips profit then it's only a matter of time before S**T hits the FAN. These types of strategies will collapse over time... Dayfox, Smart Trader, Viper, Goldstar to name a few and very soon SC will be on that list of failures too.

I thought he was going to change his approach totally and take trades with greater Reward:Risk ratios. Nothing has changed. Same old crappy failed system.
      Why do you think strategies with favorable risk to reward ratio will always be profitable? They can be just as bad as any other strategy. Don't you think, again, that it doesn't make much sense to look at R:R in isolation? Shouldn't it be looked at in relation to something else?

Comment

• Primi is correct in that favorable R:R can be just as bad as any other strategy. What good does it do if your avg winning position is 50 pips and avg losing position is 25 pips when only 10% of your trades are closed in profit? And even that is assuming that all trades are of the same size. Good R:R in itself doesnt not give you the whole picture, you need to give more context.

As far as SC goes I dont understand how anyone could still trust the trader. He is now in his fifth straight losing month, the max DD is now at about 25% and avg monthly profit is 0.6%. Thats a bad strategy by any objective measure and it shouldnt even be offered to investors.

Comment

• Originally posted by daileycon

Don't you get sick of belittling everyone's posts to make yourself sound smarter than they are instead of just trying to understand what they are saying?
          Balboa said:
          "Strategies with Reward:Risk ratio of greater then 2:1 will always be profitable year in year out. You don't need to change them."

This statement is wrong. They can only be profitable in certain situations, not always. Xinvestor explained why already. If you guys can't stand being corrected then be careful what you say or don't post at all. Not mentioning one of two equally important variables of what makes a system theoretically profitable is something that needs correcting whether you like it or not.

I also nicely asked him why he thought otherwise so he could explain. I'm also interested in why he thinks that good (or profitable) systems start at 2:1 because I don't see it that way and perhaps we could compare notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon
            Balboa Life is too short to get into an argument with an idiot like you . Am just asking what are your credentials to come and bash steadycapture ???? Werent you tring to start your own signal service a year back ????? Now you come here pretending some kind of messiah , lying about yourself ( a profitable trader ) and giving bad stupid advices and hindsight information abt the markets .

When am just raising valid questions, you are accusing me of getting paid for asking you valid points ???

Here is the truth : You are no one and neither me nor forexsignals give a damn about you .

Note: I work for Russia and they paid me to write against Balboa
            This type of talk is off topic and in my humble opinion does not belong on here, regardless of how poor another's behavior is.
            Treat others the way you want to be treated. And this forum and world will be sweet.
            Pls control your conversation and limit it to what is healthy. If you want to fight, you don't need to do it publicly like a show.
            Thanks.

Comment

• Anyone has issue with simpletrader ea sudden spike in latency? I use to have 8ms now spike up to 34ms.

Comment

• Originally posted by ktyong View Post
                Anyone has issue with simpletrader ea sudden spike in latency? I use to have 8ms now spike up to 34ms.
                Where do you find this statistic? within the simpletrader control panel or within your MT4 platform? I've never known the way to see this. I am using SimpleTrader EA to copy to two other MT4 accounts that are slaves, and I am very pleased with its performance and speed.

Comment

• Comment

• Is it anyone how can calculate how long time it will take before steadycapture is back to breakeven ,with the days progress!!! 20 year ?
                    So if I had invest 10 k it will take 20 years before breakeven or more ,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Kavka View Post
                      Is it anyone how can calculate how long time it will take before steadycapture is back to breakeven ,with the days progress!!! 20 year ?
                      So if I had invest 10 k it will take 20 years before breakeven or more ,,,
                      His trading is finished... Those that lost their money will not see it again.. Time to move on... Your 10k is gone...

Comment

• What,s really disturbing is that there is a mentorship orgram that has been going on for many months. Being advertised on here guaranteeing to make traders profitable. LOL.hahahahhaha.......
                        Just so that you guys know Joel Kruger was a Signal Provider for 2 months 4 years ago.. Account was 5% down in those 2 months. Customers got frustrated and he quit..

Comment

• They shouldn't be guaranteeing anything but being a great teacher doesn't necessarily make you even a good trader and being a great trader doesn't mean you can teach anybody anything. Sadly that does indeed allow many shady people to sell their "knowledge" where there is none.

Comment

• apply a little common sense guys.

why would i pay money for a trade mentor/teacher who cant trade himself, meaning being able to show me that he is long term profitable.

what i have seen over and over is failed traders who then became the master doing webinars and whatever. its usually their last ditch effort to make some money since they clearly failed in trading.

so learning from such a failed trader, one cant expect to ever get better then him, meaning the student will fail as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post
                              apply a little common sense guys.

why would i pay money for a trade mentor/teacher who cant trade himself, meaning being able to show me that he is long term profitable.

what i have seen over and over is failed traders who then became the master doing webinars and whatever. its usually their last ditch effort to make some money since they clearly failed in trading.

so learning from such a failed trader, one cant expect to ever get better then him, meaning the student will fail as well.
                              There are three mentors active in the trading room, Joel, Andrew and Mark.

Joel's track record is very much public, and you can view it here all the way back to 2014, and has been very succesful over the period:

Mark often shares his trading results and equity curve including posting live virtually every single trade in the trading room, including a daily summary of every single setup he is monitoring, and is probably one of the top two best traders I have ever seen. You can't get more professional or transparent than that.

Andrew does not share his results, so I can't really comment on this, but clearly, he has been a trader for over 30 years, and has been his sole source of income, and has allowed him to have a very comfortable life in an expensive city such as London, so I would presume he has been profitable over that period.

Do you ever spend any time in the trading room?

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post
                                apply a little common sense guys.

I had to chime in on this one.
                                I couldn't agree more.
                                This is one of the most important things I have learned in my 14 years as a trader.
                                BUT... I can learn what NOT to do from those who have failed.
                                That is why I took a keen interest early on in the traders who have worked for Nick over the years. I wanted to not repeat their failures so I was keen on dissecting their losses, their blow ups, their bleeding.
                                I also found a couple who knew what they were doing and gleaned a little from each of those winners, even though they were normally busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X