No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use around 2 min one that text ,,Languages have never been my thing Math then we speak and logic,,Interesting in forex world is that completely lack of logic ..

Comment

• Isnt it funny how a few months ago Nick nad the rest of the "smart" people here were calling me stupid and how I dont know what I am talking about? Every single thing I predicted has now happened so I wonder if Nick concede I was 100% correct. Hopefully everyone got out early and didnt fall for the crappy explanations of Nick and his blind followers. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post
        Isnt it funny how a few months ago Nick nad the rest of the "smart" people here were calling me stupid and how I dont know what I am talking about? Every single thing I predicted has now happened so I wonder if Nick concede I was 100% correct. Hopefully everyone got out early and didnt fall for the crappy explanations of Nick and his blind followers. RIP
        Every investment carries risk.
        It's up to each individual investor to perform due diligence and to cut thru the distraction, the exaggeration, and the outright deception.
        I see you were able to make good decisions, now that time has passed. Were you invested to this signal/PAMM?
        Let me also remind you, it is also your conduct, words, and behavior that determines how people relate to you.

Comment

• This is the inevitable outcome for any trader who violates the 2% rule. This rule is based on mathematical proof. And I have seen this outcome play out many times now. No trader is above the laws of probability.

Comment

• Well Nick all turned to shit then ? idea why not promote your new Star trader Andrew he is in the 1% you know with his record Oh Sorry No myfx book or checkable record Just all talk and bullshit ! are well would love to help but yin & yang mate LOL
            Last edited by dpageok; 07-28-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpageok View Post
              Well Nick all turned to shit then ? idea why not promote your new Star trader Andrew he is in the 1% you know with his record Oh Sorry No myfx book or checkable record Just all talk and bullshit ! are well would love to help but yin & yang mate LOL
              Just go and troll elsewhere if you have nothing constructive to say.

Comment

• 'it is constructive Andrews a super star LOL its just he has not got a track record Now Joel has and puts it up there for all to see he's as Mad as a box of frogs
                but maybe he's the man https://www.myfxbook.com/members/joe...ccount/2526882

i take it its turn to shit for you too.
                Last edited by dpageok; 07-29-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post

Just go and troll elsewhere if you have nothing constructive to say.
                  Unfortunately there's no IQ filter on forum memberships.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike O View Post

Unfortunately there's no IQ filter on forum memberships.
                    If it was it would not been any members !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike O View Post
                      This is the inevitable outcome for any trader who violates the 2% rule. This rule is based on mathematical proof. And I have seen this outcome play out many times now. No trader is above the laws of probability.

https://www.investopedia.com/walkthr...loss-stop.aspx
                      Yes, mathematical proof of ensuring you stay broke. This is a joke, and not why SC took a nose dive. A poor trader is a poor trader, no matter he risks 2% or 10% a trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by efxtrade View Post

Yes, mathematical proof of ensuring you stay broke. This is a joke, and not why SC took a nose dive. A poor trader is a poor trader, no matter he risks 2% or 10% a trade.
                        Obviously you have no actual trading experience (or are a consistent loser) and you have no idea what you're talking about. There are three variables to a trade: Risk, Reward, Probability. A high risk strategy requires a very high strike rate in order to survive in the long term. With 10% risked per trade the strike rate must be unrealistically high as it permits no losing streaks.
                        Last edited by Mike O; 08-20-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• I'm pretty bummed that Jay was never able to recover. I followed him for couple of years with success and I guess he just lost his psychological edge.
                          I would be interested to follow him again but I think after this downturn I'd need to see some few months of solid trading and recovery again. Traders can lose their mojo but ca also get it back. Shame.

Comment

• Thanks Monira but I don't follow PAMM's and your 10 year backtest max drawdown was hit within 4 months of real live trading and yo had something like 35 trades on the same pair close at the same time. Just at a quick glance that is not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by monira

Thanks for reply.

- my initial 3 months was toughest that's why dd hit the max.
                              - This system is the combination of manual & auto trading. I just initiate and set parameters according of market condition.
                              Rest of trade management, risk management are done by the EA. It opens multiple positions on favor of market but keeping
                              risk level at 1% to 0%

This is a swing trading system. Spread, slippage & execution speed are negligible for this system performance. Not only that whatever the
                              balance $10K or $10M it would provide same performance.

Would you explain why is it not for you?
                              I'll jump in here and make a guess:
                              • Backtests are a poor indication of future performance. Systems can be overfit / over optimized to produce insanely high returns on a very specific data set.
                              • The system immediately went into drawdown for nearly three months. The live performance record so far does not inspire confidence. Maybe something to play with on $500 account, but not for serious money. That would bring months of sleepless nights. Why should anyone have faith in this system? There's nothing substantial to back it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by monira

Thanks for reply.

- my initial 3 months was toughest that's why dd hit the max.
                                - This system is the combination of manual & auto trading. I just initiate and set parameters according of market condition.
                                Rest of trade management, risk management are done by the EA. It opens multiple positions on favor of market but keeping
                                risk level at 1% to 0%

This is a swing trading system. Spread, slippage & execution speed are negligible for this system performance. Not only that whatever the
                                balance $10K or $10M it would provide same performance.

Would you explain why is it not for you?
                                Well first and foremost because it's a PAMM and i only do signals.

But Mike O above summed up my other thoughts. Keep it going though. Get a year of good tack record and you'll be happy and people will look.

Comment

Working...
                                X