SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monira

I can explain everything of my system, risk management, long term profit potential by taking a 3 hours seminar. Even I can explain why the professional traders like FXViper, SteadyCapture, GoldStar become a loss project.

Very soon I will open a thread here with proper explanation. I think it wouldn't be ethical to explain on this thread.
    Thought I'd jump in here. To be succinct, you can understand and enunciate why markets move the way they do, and talk talk talk. But in the end trading is much much more than explanations and writing things down. All the failed systems you speak about had great trading plans, but does the trader follow them? Day in and day out. Over and over and over again, through all sorts of emotions, all personal life situations, all unexpected challenges, and all sorts of market events. This is what making money, making profitable pippage, and then not giving them back to Mr Market over the long haul is all about.
    Less talking, more trading, more making pips, and record the track record somewhere it can be independently verified and publicly viewed. That's all you need and we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike O View Post

Obviously you have no actual trading experience (or are a consistent loser) and you have no idea what you're talking about. There are three variables to a trade: Risk, Reward, Probability. A high risk strategy requires a very high strike rate in order to survive in the long term. With 10% risked per trade the strike rate must be unrealistically high as it permits no losing streaks.
      I'm sorry, I was formulating a response to your reply, and while I agree with the absolute need for a high win rate, I just can't stop laughing at your statement: "This is the inevitable outcome for any trader who violates the 2% rule." Mike, use that brain of yours and think outside of the box.

I find it hilarious that people on this forum are waiting with baited breath for that trader who actually consistently rakes in the $$$ to show up and start offering signals. This is the last place they would be spending their time.

I wish you and the rest on this forum the best and hope everyone achieves their trading goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by efxtrade View Post

I'm sorry, I was formulating a response to your reply, and while I agree with the absolute need for a high win rate, I just can't stop laughing at your statement: "This is the inevitable outcome for any trader who violates the 2% rule." Mike, use that brain of yours and think outside of the box.

I find it hilarious that people on this forum are waiting with baited breath for that trader who actually consistently rakes in the $$$ to show up and start offering signals. This is the last place they would be spending their time.

I wish you and the rest on this forum the best and hope everyone achieves their trading goals.

I beg to differ.
        As has been pointed out elsewhere on this forum, if you are a savvy investor you can find at least 5 to 7 good trade copying signals on this forum right now.
        With consistent track records of good length and loss protection in place and proven to be real.
        I don't like to speak exaggeratively when I'm investing because oftentimes the truth lies in the gray area, not on either polar extreme.

Comment

• I'm following Steady on MtCook and seem to have encountered a bizarre problem where they have conflated the EURUSD and GBPUSD price streams. Did anyone experience this? I have emailed Mt Cook for a please explain...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

I beg to differ.
            As has been pointed out elsewhere on this forum, if you are a savvy investor you can find at least 5 to 7 good trade copying signals on this forum right now.
            With consistent track records of good length and loss protection in place and proven to be real.
            I don't like to speak exaggeratively when I'm investing because oftentimes the truth lies in the gray area, not on either polar extreme.

5 to 7? I can find maybe one... Which are those 5 that you are talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

5 to 7? I can find maybe one... Which are those 5 that you are talking about?
              If you know the main factors to look for, then the good traders/systems are easy to spot:
              1. communicate a trading plan
              2. adhere to plan for over 1 year
              3. High ratio of Monthly return-to-max (or average) drawdown
              4. Overall profit
              5. multiple drawdown periods of less than 4 months
              I am signal provider, not investor, so my only purpose is to improve my trading skill, result, and track record. I agree with other long term forum members here who have given recommendations previously.

Comment

If you know the main factors to look for, then the good traders/systems are easy to spot:
                1. communicate a trading plan
                2. adhere to plan for over 1 year
                3. High ratio of Monthly return-to-max (or average) drawdown
                4. Overall profit
                5. multiple drawdown periods of less than 4 months
                I am signal provider, not investor, so my only purpose is to improve my trading skill, result, and track record. I agree with other long term forum members here who have given recommendations previously.

I guess my standards are higher than yours then. Your criteria is much lower than mine for what constitutes a good account if this is what you look at. If thats your criteria, then you can find 5 accounts here but with my criteria I can not find any.

Comment

I guess my standards are higher than yours then. Your criteria is much lower than mine for what constitutes a good account if this is what you look at. If thats your criteria, then you can find 5 accounts here but with my criteria I can not find any.

Hey that's great.
                  Show me the money though.
                  That's the main goal. You can over-analyze, over-stress, and wait around forever being too careful and too critical.
                  In the meantime, while non-traders try to find the perfect system in which they can trust, there are many systems making plenty of money despite possibly not meeting all the criteria that people say are important. Trading comes down to Risk Management, patience, and adhering to a tested strategy with edge.

Comment

Hey that's great.
                    Show me the money though.
                    That's the main goal. You can over-analyze, over-stress, and wait around forever being too careful and too critical.
                    In the meantime, while non-traders try to find the perfect system in which they can trust, there are many systems making plenty of money despite possibly not meeting all the criteria that people say are important. Trading comes down to Risk Management, patience, and adhering to a tested strategy with edge.
                    Dont worry about my money, I am doing quite well. And I didnt say there are no good systems, I only said there are no good systems here. There are a few really good ones, far better than what you can find on ForexSignals. Besides I think that the best managers dont even bother with signals, if they are really good then sobscription fees are peanuts for them and they dont need to sell their trading for 50$ a pop. I guess thats why you cant find them here

Comment

• Always the same from you, better systems elsewhere but unwilling to share. I just don't know what to believe.

Comment

I beg to differ.
                        Are You kidding NO upgoing investors will ever recommend
                        This place or other forexforum to invest money in them .

Comment

Dont worry about my money, I am doing quite well. And I didnt say there are no good systems, I only said there are no good systems here. There are a few really good ones, far better than what you can find on ForexSignals. Besides I think that the best managers dont even bother with signals, if they are really good then sobscription fees are peanuts for them and they dont need to sell their trading for 50$ a pop. I guess thats why you cant find them here
                          Yes I agree the best managers work privately. But they also don't make over 25 to 30% returns per year because they are managing huge capital for professional HNWI.
                          Also... it is very difficult to find these alternative investment funds, and then retail investors who haven't been invited or accepted probably won't even gain access to invest anyway. So this is why Trade Copying, social trading, and PAMM funds are the way to go for those "on the outside".
                          There is no shame in working hard to build up so that one day we can join those well-off people too - whether that means as an asset manager or as a HNWI.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
                            Always the same from you, better systems elsewhere but unwilling to share. I just don't know what to believe.
                            I am not here to promote anything, thats why I dont post someone elses business. Go to myfxbook, all of the accounts I am talking about are there. I am not here to do the work for you.

Comment

• Steady still going strong I see. Are there any investors left?

Comment

• Wow.. didn't check this forum for a while, but everything seems dead. Where are the discussions happening and what's up these days? Is Nick out business or something?? Steady is completely done??

Comment

Working...
                                X