SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peeper View Post
    Wow.. didn't check this forum for a while, but everything seems dead. Where are the discussions happening and what's up these days? Is Nick out business or something?? Steady is completely done??
    SteadyCapture has moved on to greener pastures. Probably trading for himself or some other private investors. His public trading life is finished for now. That fund no doubt broke up. Nick - Admin can answer you himself, but it seems the Trading Room is more important and a priority now, because signal providers cannot earn back the trust that has been damaged from all the blown accounts from past signal providers. There are still some good ones, but you must do your due diligence and choose very carefully.
    I network, meet people myself, investigate brokers, and trade for myself, others across the strategy provider spectrum, and am being validated in an asset manager program that will be launched to professional investors at AxiSelect very soon.

Comment

• Hey guys, I have an update from Jay regarding recent inactivity.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by monira

Market is always OK, it was OK before and it will be OK in future.
        The main problem is in your Trading system, Psychology, Risk management and Risk vs Reward ratio.

PM me if you need help how to improve your trading performance.
        Can you show your trade history first before trying to become a market guru ???

Comment

• What happened to SteadyCapture no update since Oct 2018? It seems all the MAM cant work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick View Post
            hey guys, i have an update from jay regarding recent inactivity.

what a dissappointment!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wmsgfred View Post
              What happened to SteadyCapture no update since Oct 2018? It seems all the MAM cant work out.
              Too many psychological reasons leading to deviation and trying to chase back profits etc. Every manual trader will eventually struggle down this path when their system doesn't seems to work for awhile, then the deviation creates the hole when one doesn't want to be wrong. Too much pressure amounting to perform.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmaker

Not really. If you have been reading this forum earlier, you would have known what is coming. It was obvious for well over a year now whats going to happen but Nick and his little trader friend wanted everyone to think differently and were coming up with different, bogus excuses every day. Some fell for it and they became to regret it. Thats also why this forum has completely died out. Nobody trusts these guys anymore.
                While I certainly agree with part of your statement, neither this forum nor ForexSignals has died. There are still 5 to 10 good signal providers and there is also a pretty thriving Traders Room with Webinars.

Comment

• Absolutely horrid night for SteadyCapture last night.

Comment

• No updates on myfxbook, his website is down. I guess this is the end for SC.

Comment

• he'll no doubt use his money earned, knowledge gained, and experience in better, more private, and less accessible ways.
                      These guys normally do. Jeffrey Shear, Nick McDonald, the other VIP traders from ForexSignals, and now Jay / SteadyCapture. He's a smart guy, so I'm sure he's doing something in finance.

Comment

Working...
                      X