No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, can I just confirm that my Fusion MAM with Axi is now purely a SteadyCapture MAM now? I know it has been discussed already but I just wanted to clarify. My account has risen by 4% in the last few weeks from it's -18% lows it is now an improving -14% Thanks for this SC if you are responsible for the improvements!

Comment

• Hi Steven,

Yes it's confirmed. No other signals / trades are in the Fusion AxiTrader accounts anymore.

Cheers

Comment

• Im impressed by this signal! Definitely great value here.

Comment

• Cannot agree more with chooch. Steady Capture is delivering good & consistent results.

Very happy to be your follower.

Comment

• Nice trading just closed

Comment

• Thanks.

There's been nice price action lately. Definite improvement from a few months ago, and still a lot of market moving events coming. Hope it keeps up.

Comment

• hello SteadyCapture and Nick, I wanted to join the PAM on MT Cook, but I got the following challenge when I tried to join:

"Steady Capture PAM is available for now only on the STP feed, however many managers are moving their business now to the ECN feed, and I believe yours will also offer all their strategies there. We should hear from your manager later in the day, and I can get back to you on that. The new ECN feed also comes with new very useful features, where you can trade your account in other currencies (so yes, EUR will also be possible on the ECN feed), you can set your own stop our level, your own multiplier settings etc.

It would be easier to just open an account on the current STP feed where Steady Capture is already active, however I would recommend waiting for the ECN feed, which should happen soon, and comes with those very useful features for the clients."

so Nick - what do you advise - Do I need to open an STP in MT Cook (they did not give me any sub account so far) or do I wait until an ECN feed PAM has been opened for steady capture ?

Hope you can help.

Thanks!

Comment

• hello Steady Capture or Nick - any chance for a response to the above ? @steady: will you be trading on the ecn feed very soon or do you recommend that I just open an STP account and get that connected to the PAM?
                  sorry for bothering you with this - but I'd really like to join the PAM at MT Cook

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
                    hello SteadyCapture and Nick, I wanted to join the PAM on MT Cook, but I got the following challenge when I tried to join:

"Steady Capture PAM is available for now only on the STP feed, however many managers are moving their business now to the ECN feed, and I believe yours will also offer all their strategies there. We should hear from your manager later in the day, and I can get back to you on that. The new ECN feed also comes with new very useful features, where you can trade your account in other currencies (so yes, EUR will also be possible on the ECN feed), you can set your own stop our level, your own multiplier settings etc.

It would be easier to just open an account on the current STP feed where Steady Capture is already active, however I would recommend waiting for the ECN feed, which should happen soon, and comes with those very useful features for the clients."

so Nick - what do you advise - Do I need to open an STP in MT Cook (they did not give me any sub account so far) or do I wait until an ECN feed PAM has been opened for steady capture ?

Hope you can help.

Thanks!
                    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Hansen.

Please leave it until Monday, we'll have more clarity on when the shift is happening. I'll post here once we know.
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• thanks! there is life after all I will await patiently - also got reply from MT Cook that they will send me a new LPOA to join

Comment

• good news. i Just received confirmation that the MT Cook PAM will now be trading on the ECN feed and that my copier account has been created. So I will fund shortly. Glad to have the opportunity Steady and Nick

Comment

• Hello,

MT Cook moved my money to a ECN feed.
                          So i can't track it down with myfxbook anymore.

Do you know if there is a way to ?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• Hello, do we have plan for next 2 days for gold? Best regards!

Comment

• Yes, I always do.

Tuesday is a volatility event and one that I welcome. These kinds of things always bring good action. I really have no care or concern who wins the election or which way the market moves first. I'm not in it for short term reasons but it's the long term structure and positioning that I like - it's tradeable. I'll know what to do either way.

I have no worries or reasons to suspect anything but profitable resolution ultimately.

Comment

• Originally posted by copycat10 View Post
                                Hello,

MT Cook moved my money to a ECN feed.
                                So i can't track it down with myfxbook anymore.

Do you know if there is a way to ?

Thanks for your help.
                                You can't connect it up to myfxbook, however you can check your equity and open positions inside the client portal at any time.
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X