No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable is very dangerous to trade CT when is under huge manipulations; I saw this behavior in the past years even before brexit. Anyway the problems are trading strategies with adds/grids. Now, after 4 years of Viper, GoldStar and Steady (and some others signals where I have lost money) I don't trust anymore of the forex market and is more risky than profitable (all my accounts are in a significand and constant DD). I'm very tired, I hope Jay will manage this situation well like others without huge losses because it's time this year to close my MAM account's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post
      Great hedge on the GBPUSD. Looks like the upward momentum is intact as the monthly chart MACD (12,26,9) has crossed to the upside.
      yeah, great to make money on the hedge ... wish you could forget the part that is being hedged and its not really enough.

On the brighter note (hopefully) using some momentum indicators they have never been soooo stretched for ages - might compare the situation to the October crash or 2008 financial market melt down. This 1.4000 area used ot be for ages a very significant support for 16 years which got broken just after Brexit. I tend to believe we gonna see some two ways price action uphere and some sort of a relief to our DD ... But quite frankly this style of trading (or is it still to be called trading?) isnt really the way forward. As I mentioned this million times before - losses are part of the game. Accept that and move on.

Comment

• I like your optimism Ales, I think your just trying to convince yourself we'll get the pullback.

I've done pretty well trading GBP strength for the last 2 weeks, but due to SC's massive exposure I've been keeping my risk very small.

It's pretty difficult when your going long GU and your signal provider is trying to pick the top. It's definitely affecting my trading.

If (hopefully when) SC get's out of this I'm going to take some capital out of the SC MAM and trade it myself, it's less stressful.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that the short positions had a stop near 1.48, which have been removed in the last few hours. Does this mean that SC is expected the price to go beyond 1.48, if so then this DD is going to get a lot bigger. Oh crap. Not good for the heart this hedging

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
            Has anyone else noticed that the short positions had a stop near 1.48, which have been removed in the last few hours. Does this mean that SC is expected the price to go beyond 1.48, if so then this DD is going to get a lot bigger. Oh crap. Not good for the heart this hedging
            Maybe he will put new stops in? If not then yeah, it means he thinks it might go there.

Comment

• And now for something completely different! We're going long AUDUSD. So it's not all GU

Comment

• Originally posted by toddys2k View Post
                Cable is very dangerous to trade CT when is under huge manipulations; I saw this behavior in the past years even before brexit. Anyway the problems are trading strategies with adds/grids. Now, after 4 years of Viper, GoldStar and Steady (and some others signals where I have lost money) I don't trust anymore of the forex market and is more risky than profitable (all my accounts are in a significand and constant DD). I'm very tired, I hope Jay will manage this situation well like others without huge losses because it's time this year to close my MAM account's.
                He is a very skilled trader otherwise he wouldnt be here. I'll tell you what I did, I ate my pride and took the loss. I dont like hedging at all but this is just me. We will just have to wait and see how it will all work out.

Comment

• Another huge buy so high could backfire if not monitored live...

Comment

• Also Teresa May and Trump still have to talk in Davos... any comment could manipolate markets

Comment

• We are now net long about 2 usual positions. So not a huge exposure but it's all sitting on a large DD.

Comment

• Comment

• He's not going to blow up but it could drag for a while and most likely longer than he anticipated in his last update.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hi Neptune, its on balance but we can lift the limit for your account in this case. Please jump on ST support and they will get it done for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X