No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wanna see those frequent in and out trades. Or at least hear about a plan for what levels we are waiting for on any asset instrument that Jay watches.
    Im fine with a 1% monthly yield if I do see some consistency. Plan. If nothing happens within next few weeks I really have to allocate my capital elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello, I want to share with you some more information about the gold day trading that will soon be rolled out within Steadycapture.
      Jay has been developing this particular trade over many years. It draws on his detailed statistical analysis and extensive screen time trading the
      gold futures and spot markets.

From Steadycapture:
      " The Gold Sniper Trades take advantage of specific order flow characteristics on US Fed Decision days.
      They have above average participation, liquidity and results.

The major differences with this type of trading to what clients have been used to in the past are a lower win ratio, higher trade size, tighter stops, higher trade frequency and much larger take profits. Based on the action of the day my
      take profit will vary from 2.5x to 9x the size of the stop loss. I will also use a price action based stepping trailing stop. This effectively contains overall risk quite well and the higher take profit levels more than make up for the reduced win ratio.
      The trading is based on real-time price action and volume analysis and is very responsive to the market. All day trades are closed by the end of the session.

There will be three upcoming in the first half of 2018. March 21, May 2, and June 13. "

Comment

• Hmm, this gold strategy sounds almost same as SFE or TitanTrader and they were in DD for almost half a year, only last week Jimmy made some nice gains, otherwise it was loss upon loss and really bad to watch... If it's based on volume and responsive to market than why it has higher losing rate than wining trades?

Comment

• SC trader is still sleeping? One small profit trade a week? You must be kidding me.

Whatever mentioned new gold strategy, i think investors would like to see the past performances on Myfxbook. Yes?

Comment

• Im really counting every day now... This Gold Strategy news didnt give much confidence to be honest - are we really gonna be depending on 3 days in half a year?

I understand that one has to wait for your trade... but can we at least know which one is that gonna be? Level we are waiting for?

Comment

• Finally one strategy that use "real-time price action and volume analysis" (namely VPA) !! This is one of the best way (if you understand to read volumes and wait the right PA) to trade safe and profitable. With the volumes you can spot markets manipulations and the money flows. I have been using them for some years and with the right experience, I am convinced that they are the only system for profitable trading

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Lancaster View Post
                Hello, I want to share with you some more information about the gold day trading that will soon be rolled out within Steadycapture.
                Jay has been developing this particular trade over many years. It draws on his detailed statistical analysis and extensive screen time trading the
                gold futures and spot markets.

From Steadycapture:
                [I]" The Gold Sniper Trades take advantage of specific order flow characteristics on US Fed Decision days.
                They have above average participation, liquidity and
                Did u guys check this new strategy before allowing Jay to incorporate it in his trading? I remember Nick mentioning some time ago, that he employed the services of an expert that will analyse the risk and profitability of each strategy from now on.... if not yet i'd strongly advice to do it rather soon and not blandly trust SC bcz if sh1t hits the fan with the gold trades too many people will jump the boat, and you'll for sure lose the whole business as you guys have all the eggs in this basket now

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                  Hmm, this gold strategy sounds almost same as SFE or TitanTrader and they were in DD for almost half a year, only last week Jimmy made some nice gains, otherwise it was loss upon loss and really bad to watch... If it's based on volume and responsive to market than why it has higher losing rate than wining trades?
                  It's nothing like "Jimmy's gold strategy".

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post
                    Im really counting every day now... This Gold Strategy news didnt give much confidence to be honest - are we really gonna be depending on 3 days in half a year?

I understand that one has to wait for your trade... but can we at least know which one is that gonna be? Level we are waiting for?
                    Hi Ales,

We're not depending on 3 days per year to recover our accounts. The gold trading is simply a cherry on top of the cake that should add 5-7% on top of the annual gain.

What we need is volatility, for both the new gold strategy, and Jay's usual strategy.

I appreciate it's tough sitting on the sidelines wondering what's happening, but the conditions aren't right.

A reactive trader would put a few trades on the account to keep you guys happy, however he's willing to let investors leave because the longevity and success of the account is the only thing that's important.

Comment

• Originally posted by cris47 View Post

Did u guys check this new strategy before allowing Jay to incorporate it in his trading? I remember Nick mentioning some time ago, that he employed the services of an expert that will analyse the risk and profitability of each strategy from now on.... if not yet i'd strongly advice to do it rather soon and not blandly trust SC bcz if sh1t hits the fan with the gold trades too many people will jump the boat, and you'll for sure lose the whole business as you guys have all the eggs in this basket now
                      Hi Cris,

Yes, it's been stress tested thoroughly. Probably the most we've ever tested anything here.

It's not a coincidence that we haven't introduced any new strategies for the past 18 months, we're now more careful than ever before implementing anything new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick

Hi Ales,

We're not depending on 3 days per year to recover our accounts. The gold trading is simply a cherry on top of the cake that should add 5-7% on top of the annual gain.

What we need is volatility, for both the new gold strategy, and Jay's usual strategy.

I appreciate it's tough sitting on the sidelines wondering what's happening, but the conditions aren't right.

A reactive trader would put a few trades on the account to keep you guys happy, however he's willing to let investors leave because the longevity and success of the account is the only thing that's important.
                        Thanks Nick.

Well lets see then. I wouldnt say there isnt enough volatility lately to be honest, actually there is the biggest one in months which actually created these problems. And we cant speak about trendless situation either - the dollar is on the down move as well
                        for some time.

Thats why I asked what are we exactly waiting / looking for. What are the conditions we are waiting for? Or levels to enter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post

Thanks Nick.

Well lets see then. I wouldnt say there isnt enough volatility lately to be honest, actually there is the biggest one in months which actually created these problems. And we cant speak about trendless situation either - the dollar is on the down move as well
                          for some time.

Thats why I asked what are we exactly waiting / looking for. What are the conditions we are waiting for? Or levels to enter?
                          k
                          I also think it's been more volatile. It's why I was expecting the recovery to have started or at least trading to of happened during DD.

Comment

• SC trader reminded me how i trade when i started FX as newbie. Enter one trade, if wrong direction, then enter another one. Pray hard the price reverse.

Are we still having the same SC trader or replaced with someone amateur?

Comment

• Originally posted by trizzard View Post
                              Are we still having the same SC trader or replaced with someone amateur?
                              There are 2 amateurs trading now.
                              One does the long trades, the other the shorts.

Hang on guys! some day you'll be rich!!! Right, Nick?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X