No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo guys, I don't know what's going on here but I really don't see why ppl are trashing this thread.

Ok we took a hit, it's the first one like that. Jay apologized and said what he did wrong, now he's being patient and careful not to add to equity DD in order to work us out of this situation.

I mean, I don't know what people are hoping for or experienced before, but from my experience in the FX Signal/MAM/etc world, this is pretty great. In reality it strengthens my confidence in letting the trader trade and see how he manages.

If we find ourselves in this situation again, maybe harsh comments will be justified. In the mean time, this thread just looks like crowd following whiners with no experience in this community, who want to get their stress out on the trader after losing a few. Sorry.

Sure it's not your dreamed holy Grail. Then go build it or make good use of your time and convince such great traders to be part of this community. That would be caring and entrepreneurial.

Thanks

Comment

• Haha

I posted a comment saying that I understand why people are pissed about SC and how they conduct business and it was deleted. I think I might get banned as well for saying something they dont like even though its true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post
        Haha

I posted a comment saying that I understand why people are pissed about SC and how they conduct business and it was deleted. I think I might get banned as well for saying something they dont like even though its true...
        I thought this is 100% transparency forum. Bad comments get deleted?

Comment

• Originally posted by trizzard View Post

I thought this is 100% transparency forum. Bad comments get deleted?
          There has to be some threshold if messages are too aggressive, offending on a personal level, etc. But I think objective critics is not censored.
          That being said I also think that it should have been communicated more directly at the start of the MAMM that averaging is an important part in this trading style and other important factors for estimating the future risk like what kind of maximum leverage will be used, what maximum loss will be accepted on a single trade idea, etc.

Comment

• Don't mean to trash him only want to be funny and reacting more to other ppls posts.
            But a serious note is that forex will not make you millionaires.
            When Nick was showing his porto he every time added money to it with deposits; which probably came from ppl paying here subscriptions.
            I am sure Nick will get his million but the others I don't think so.

Sorry.

Comment

• Selling shovels to the gold miners

Comment

• Originally posted by ForexShopper View Post
                But a serious note is that forex will not make you millionaires.
                When Nick was showing his porto he every time added money to it with deposits; which probably came from ppl paying here subscriptions.
                I am sure Nick will get his million but the others I don't think so.
                I disagree. From 1000 to a million in a year is unrealistic. But don't underestimate the compound interest, if you keep adding 10% of your monthly income to your trading account, over 10/20/30+ years you'll make a decent amount of money. The problem is that everyone wants it NOW and FAST.

Yes, Nick added money, but the perfomance was great anyways, if i remember correctly he was up 50%(?).

Comment

• Yes this is a good formula, the only problem is if the performance drops or if you lose. So far 95% of traders here lost our money. Steady is the only alive and supported by Nick and we all hope he will continue to be profitable for 10+ years. However investing every month in forex is not a good idea. You need to diversify in other assets... In case something goes wrong that you don't have all money tied to one investment.

Comment

• I hope this account will pull through..

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Wow where on earth can you get that much returns in property ????

Comment

• Last edited by Neptune; 02-25-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Western world is already so developed it's low risk low reward. If you want to make bigger return on projects you need to go to "riskier" states. In Ukraine if you bought real estate during revolution you have 3 or 4x your investment in just 4 years plus rent which people need to pay. In Belarus you get about 10% p.a. but if you rent to tourists it can be 15-20%. Russia is the same. Also you can start projects outside capital cities as those areas are underdeveloped, but people still live there. Just one solid coffe shop can make good ROI. Everything we have for granted they don't so plenty of opportunities if you are that type of persson

If you don't like projects or real estate you can make huge ROI on cryptocurrencies. It's like stocks but more volatile.

Comment

• You can't get 8% or 6.8% on a normal property anyone could get a mortgage on (house, flat whatever) - 15 years ago you could, but now the prices are completely out of whack with the rents. You need to look at stuff requiring cash only. One option is buying at auction, and doing it up. Another is buying something and changing it's use (my block of 2 flats was a shop before - shops are basically worthless).

But the easier way to do it is buy something someone else has already got. A block of flats like my old mans is only of interest to fellow investors, and thus is not priced as per the value of each flat added up - but priced to give a decent return on the investment (the price is whatever it has to be to get a 6.8% return).

Another thing to mention, my flats started out at 5% return 10 years ago, and are now 8% - the rents go up.

Hope this helps, I know it might not relate to the rest of the world, but that's how I do it.

I better leave it there as this is SteadyCaptures thread and I've derailed it - sorry SC

Comment

Working...
                                X