No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not a pro in real estate but I did read something a few months ago about Mozambique but I am no expert.

Comment

• In my experience FX is still the best option to make consistent profits with relatively low risk. Cryptos are too volatile and I would never invest a big sum, real estate is safe but low ROI so FX is the most profitable as long as one is able to find a good trader. The problem is they are few and far between but they can still be found. Sadly SC is not what it was cracked up to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post
        In my experience FX is still the best option to make consistent profits with relatively low risk. Cryptos are too volatile and I would never invest a big sum, real estate is safe but low ROI so FX is the most profitable as long as one is able to find a good trader. The problem is they are few and far between but they can still be found. Sadly SC is not what it was cracked up to be.
        And I can imagine that you can show us one of them... Always the same schema. High drawdown, complaints, trolls, advisers....

Comment

• Hey Neptune,

I didn't take everything out of property, but I did stop allocating money to it about 7 years ago.

I bought a bunch of run down cash-flow positive properties between late 2007 and 2010 around Western Sydney. At the time I was often the only person turning up to the auctions because the world financial markets were apparently about to disintegrate. That didn't happen and I ended up doing pretty well from them, however I got lucky with the timing. I'm not sure I'll see another opportunity like that again for a while.

I stopped sinking money into property because I see FX as a much more lucrative play over the next few years. The property market (particularly in Australia) is WAY over valued, and SteadyCapture is way undervalued (hence why I put an extra $80k in recently).

I like property for it's predictability, but it's a slow way to make money, particularly if you're entering the market now.

If we were to place a bet on what will double in value first, Australian property, or SteadyCapture.

I'll take SteadyCapture thanks

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by ForexShopper View Post
            Don't mean to trash him only want to be funny and reacting more to other ppls posts.
            But a serious note is that forex will not make you millionaires.
            When Nick was showing his porto he every time added money to it with deposits; which probably came from ppl paying here subscriptions.
            I am sure Nick will get his million but the others I don't think so.

Sorry.
            Keep your apology.

Before shutting down the channel I'd made $250k in trading profits.

I continue to put more money in because I want to increase my exposure, so I can amplify the returns.

The $500k is a roughly 50/50 mix of profit & deposit.

Sorry.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post
                And I can imagine that you can show us one of them... Always the same schema. High drawdown, complaints, trolls, advisers....
                I am not here to give anyone any advice. I just call it as I see it.
                But if you did some homework you can find good traders. There are a few established ones and some that are coming up that have the potential to be great. Those are the ones I am mostly interested in.

Comment

• I think SC will be fine, the guys know how to trade but obviously they are not an optimal choice. The current DD will be covered eventually, my issue would be how long it will take to do it. 1% profit does not justify a 12% DD. Statistically speaking it will take a year to get back to previous highs. Maybe the added new strategy will do better...

Comment

• Nick, is the upcoming gold strategy similar like Thales? Trading news events?

Comment

• Just waiting for trades...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Gospodarek View Post
                        Just waiting for trades...
                        I think whats going on is paralysis by analysis. Waiting for a perfect set up and missing trading opportunities....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

I think whats going on is paralysis by analysis. Waiting for a perfect set up and missing trading opportunities....
                          He's leaving all this trading opportunities for you and for selected elite trader you talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Gospodarek View Post
                            Just waiting for trades...
                            Jason, we have missed you in the trading room!!

Comment

• Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post

He's leaving all this trading opportunities for you and for selected elite trader you talk about.
                              Well, he's not wrong, in a drawdown you start to question every decision that could've lead to this situation. You don't want to get deeper in a drawdown, so you overanalize and miss good spots.

I don't say that this is the case here, as from the interview, SC seems to be a very chill guy, but it is a very common thing. I can notice this change of behaviour on myself from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post

Well, he's not wrong, in a drawdown you start to question every decision that could've lead to this situation. You don't want to get deeper in a drawdown, so you overanalize and miss good spots.

I don't say that this is the case here, as from the interview, SC seems to be a very chill guy, but it is a very common thing. I can notice this change of behaviour on myself from time to time.
                                I'm with SC since 1 year and it's not unusual that he doesn't trade for one or two weeks waiting for the right setup.
                                Xinvestor is just a troll, this is very clear and you can see it reading all his post in this forum starting from is Subscription date.
                                We are in good hands, Jay is a pro and he will get us out of this dd, whit the right timing.

Comment

Working...
                                X