SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post

I disabled SC after the 3 losses and missed out on the winning trade too. Just our luck I guess...

I think waiting several months at a time for one potential winning set up (which is also by no means guaranteed) would really turn people off, and as Gunther mentioned you could easily lose a lot if things go wrong.

I still appreciate the $18K SC has made for me since 2016, but I have decided to move on and will just stick to SFE PA and SFE NS from now on.

Comment

• Removed my offensive comment
      Last edited by Westie; 03-22-2018, 01:28 PM. Reason: Removed comment, unfair and uncalled for. Bit emotional after the losses and looking for someone to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westie View Post

You know us guys on the SC Mam, lost a lot more than you, and paid a lot more even though we don't have much capital.

So you can go **** yourself if you paid $50 a month to invest your hundreds of thousands of dol hairs.

Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westie View Post

You know us guys on the SC Mam, lost a lot more than you, and paid a lot more even though we don't have much capital.

So you can go **** yourself if you paid $50 a month to invest your hundreds of thousands of dol hairs.

Just saying.
          What are you on about Westie? Why are you targeting people who are paying for signal. We are all in the same boat. Some of us pay monthly fee's whether equity high or not and people on the MAMM pay a monthly fee if you are at equity highs.

And how did you lose a lot more money then the guys on a signal or VIP. They could have a multiplier of more than two times and lost a lot more money than the guys on the MAMM. I think you have to take a chill pill and if the loses are too much for you than get out of forex.

Very uncalled for if you ask me.

Comment

• How to unplug now?

Comment

• Comment

• Looking at peoples varying results here it seems as though the system may not work unless you have extremely low latency to your servers. Some people seemed to have missed one of the trades. I lost 2% on this basket with approximately 0.72 multiplier in AUD.

Some people seemed to have lost a lot more. Since people have missed a trade or two I think the current gold system may need rework to ensure all traders get the trades or bail on it all together because slippage could hurt people in varying degrees.

That is just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi

That could be slippage. If stops are tight even small slippage can be a large percentage of the original stop. But not sure if all of it can just be slippage as it seems quite large for 1x risk. Can you check your SL level and closing price of your trades? That could shed some light.
                  484 pips of negative slippage on one account where I got all five trades. On the other account, got all the four losers (with negative slippage) and missed the single winner altogether. This really sucks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Yup, I'm another one that got all five trades, but at far worse entries and exits than the master signal account. My losses were larger, and the one winning trade was far smaller. Net result: -501 pips.

Comment

• Any idea how the MAMs performed? Was the slippage any less than the signals?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• $5+K VIP Account

SC signal only / Multiplier @ 1

-438 pips

-1.81% Today

Broker: LMFX

VPS: Forexvps.net

Latency: 7.85ms

I have disabled the signal.

LL
                          Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-21-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post
                            Yup, I'm another one that got all five trades, but at far worse entries and exits than the master signal account. My losses were larger, and the one winning trade was far smaller. Net result: -501 pips.
                            Also, I don't know if we're comparing brokers, but this account is with LMFX.

In my own bumbling and admittedly amateurish fashion, I managed to trade this news far better than any of the signals I'm subscribed to. Over the past 6 months or so, I find that to be the case far more often than not. Maybe it's something about taking on subscribers that affects a trader's instincts negatively.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post
                              Yup, I'm another one that got all five trades, but at far worse entries and exits than the master signal account. My losses were larger, and the one winning trade was far smaller. Net result: -501 pips.
                              Yeah, thats what happens when the trader is trading in the middle of news announcements. He should have anticipated this as a signal provider but he apparently did not take it into consideration.

I am really interested about what they will come up with as an excuse. I imagine they will say that the master account only lost 0.8% and its not their fault that some subscribers suffered bigger losses. Thats not an excuse, as a signal provider you are responsible for how your signals transfer. The provider has to know trading in such conditions is not appropriate. All this tells me is that they dont give a f*** about subscribers, they just want to keep making money off of them.

I think now even the last believers lost faith, except for the expert finanzaonline. This guy will stay with SC and believe in them until they blow 99% of his account and even then he will probably still hope that the new strategy is amazing. Btw, where are you mate? Didnt you say I will eat my words at the end of today? Mate, you are wrong about every single thing. People can make money just reading your posts and doing the opposite of what you are saying.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I've been spending the past few hours sifting through the data to try and find out what happened.

It looks as though the size of the trades and volume of clients connected has done the damage. Jay's master account dropped -.77% for the session, however the rest of us suffered significantly more pain depending on how you were connected.

Slippage was as high as 3 pips with the worst of it using the trade copier, and while 3 pips doesn't sound like much, when we're trading large lots that difference really hurts.

Personally, I also lost a shit load on the back of this...

I'm not sure what the future holds for the gold day trading strategy and I need to work with Jay to see if we can find a way to continue because in it's current form it's not feasible.

Here's an email I received from Jay a few minutes ago:

~~~

high qualityrdnd quarter less probable unfortunately.

--J

~~~

For what it's worth, I'm staying the course. But for all those wanting to exit please follow these steps:

IC Markets MAM clients: email support@forexsignals.com with your name and account number and ask to close your trades and disconnect

AxiTrader MAM clients: email info@thinkhugeinvestments.com with your name and account number, and ask to close the trades and disconnect

Signal Clients: If you paid a signal subscription in March please contact us on support@simpletrader.net for a full refund on your last payment. If you'd like to continue trading and hopefully recover these losses I'm happy to grant you a new 6 month free licence to help.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X