SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primi View Post

You conveniently ignored a lengthy post of mine that was pretty much directed at you and so confirmed my conclusions about your continuous presence here. Try to read it again if it was hard for you to understand it the first time. I did make some complicated sentences I have to admit. English not being my first language I hope I did not make too many gramatic mistakes. But others understood so....

But if you'd really like to impress anybody in here except complete novices then you should raise your game considerably because at this point it's still on kindergarden baby pips level. Everything you ever said should be known to everybody that spent 2 hours learning about forex trading. And that's not impressive at all.

BTW I finally found what I was looking for. It's under account/user settings/ignore list (right down at the bottom). I never had to put anybody on it but you're pretty close to getting there. I'm against too much moderation but your continuous presence here is serving no purpose anymore. There are others sections on this site that are more appropriate and you can engage anybody there or even try to present some more of your knowledge (if there is any beyond this basic babypips level). This particular thread is mostly ment to be for MAM investors (that's not you), signal subscribers (again not you) and potential customers (and again, not you). You've looked around, saw nothing that you like, so move on. How hard can that be?
    Haha I think you Drcdp ad myself must of been typing at the same time.

I was away on holidays so read your posts of last week last night. Good posts. Good points made.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post

You conveniently ignored a lengthy post of mine that was pretty much directed at you and so confirmed my conclusions about your continuous presence here. Try to read it again if it was hard for you to understand it the first time. I did make some complicated sentences I have to admit. English not being my first language I hope I did not make too many gramatic mistakes. But others understood so....

But if you'd really like to impress anybody in here except complete novices then you should raise your game considerably because at this point it's still on kindergarden baby pips level. Everything you ever said should be known to everybody that spent 2 hours learning about forex trading. And that's not impressive at all.

BTW I finally found what I was looking for. It's under account/user settings/ignore list (right down at the bottom). I never had to put anybody on it but you're pretty close to getting there. I'm against too much moderation but your continuous presence here is serving no purpose anymore. There are others sections on this site that are more appropriate and you can engage anybody there or even try to present some more of your knowledge (if there is any beyond this basic babypips level). This particular thread is mostly ment to be for MAM investors (that's not you), signal subscribers (again not you) and potential customers (and again, not you). You've looked around, saw nothing that you like, so move on. How hard can that be?

I didnt read your posts except for this one (you quoted me) so I have nothing to say. You are right about what I said should be known to everyone. But why the hell were people still investing with SC if its so obvious and some of them still think its a good system? And why didnt you point it out earlier?

I wasnt going for impressive but it looks like you are trying to and failing miserably. Thanks for the ignore setting, I will use it on you and a few other geniouses on here.

Comment

• I don't even know where to start with this debate.

So I won't.

Xinvestor, thanks, but that's enough. If you keep going I'll have to block you from the thread.

Let's just get on with it, you can see Jay has made a big effort to explain the situation in detail and get back to the job of trading.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          I don't even know where to start with this debate.

So I won't.

Xinvestor, thanks, but that's enough. If you keep going I'll have to block you from the thread.

Let's just get on with it, you can see Jay has made a big effort to explain the situation in detail and get back to the job of trading.
          Let's hope things start turning around otherwise you are going to end up with a reputation like that of a certain cricket team. It's time to get some top notch traders aboard mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post

Let's hope things start turning around otherwise you are going to end up with a reputation like that of a certain cricket team. It's time to get some top notch traders aboard mate.
            I'm sure how the Australian cricket team's ball tampering connects to SteadyCapture...

Either way, we've already got a "top notch trader" right here in Jay.

You'll see.

Comment

• Good to see you taking some of the trades you were talking about, Jay.
              Keep up the good work - and enjoy Easter when you get to that.
              Kind wishes
              /Hansen

Comment

• Not sure what's happening here (besides Easter and well Jay back in business firing like a sniper... .. .), but I for one sure like the quietness. So relaxing!

Btw, I didn't have such horrible results as others here on the gold trades, thus I'd like to support having the option to enable or disable gold, and making that option and the risks very clear to all investors.

Note: I must say I did get a bit agitated at the AudNzd trade that lasted for two days because of the recent events though, and I'm a fervent proponent of the cut losses short and let profits run style. Wouldn't want to change Jay's style cause.. who am i?!, but maybe would be nice to see some clear setup in place with stop losses or something. (I do know that you normally average out and resent taking a loss unless necessary as you said in previous posts.) Any thought on that SteadyCapture?

Edit: SteadyCapture sent you some PM if you read them.
                Last edited by peeper; 03-28-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peeper View Post
                  Not sure what's happening here (besides Easter and well Jay back in business firing like a sniper... .. .), but I for one sure like the quietness. So relaxing!

Btw, I didn't have such horrible results as others here on the gold trades, thus I'd like to support having the option to enable or disable gold, and making that option and the risks very clear to all investors.

Note: I must say I did get a bit agitated at the AudNzd trade that lasted for two days because of the recent events though, and I'm a fervent proponent of the cut losses short and let profits run style. Wouldn't want to change Jay's style cause.. who am i?!, but maybe would be nice to see some clear setup in place with stop losses or something. (I do know that you normally average out and resent taking a loss unless necessary as you said in previous posts.) Any thought on that SteadyCapture?

Edit: SteadyCapture sent you some PM if you read them.
                  That would be changing the style though that has consistently made profits over past 4 years.............

I am liking the quietness too...but aint you know it...it's because Jay is trading and making money again (baby steps I know it's only 0.31% - but it's a positive step with some active trading).

Comment

• Not much activity on the trading front. 1% average per week required to get back to equity highs before year end. A very slow/poor start to the recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post
                      Not much activity on the trading front. 1% average per week required to get back to equity highs before year end. A very slow/poor start to the recovery.
                      Are you kidding me? Are you looking at the correct strategy?

Since the drop on the 21st of March he's traded 19 times for 205 pips and made 0.6% return with a 0.18% drawdown.

You're not even an investor, so why are you commenting here spreading incorrect negativity?

He's killing it. If we keep going at this rate the recovery won't take long.

Comment

Since the drop on the 21st of March he's traded 19 times for 205 pips and made 0.6% return with a 0.18% drawdown.

You're not even an investor, so why are you commenting here spreading incorrect negativity?

Not being negative. Just seeing things from a different perspective I guess.

0.6% in 2 weeks equates to over 10% PA which is the same sort of results he was getting prior to the crash.

I would like to be proven wrong but I am sceptical that he can get back to equity highs before the end of this year.

He needs to start averaging 3% a month in my opinion.

Please don't get upset. The whole purpose of this forum is to discuss pros and cons and different perspectives.

Comment

• Some bad fillings today, anyone else?

Comment

• Last 3 trades I think were +15.2 / -27.3 / -9.2 euraud for me.

Comment

• I have two accounts Axitrader and ICMarkets, ICMArkets the last 3 trades eur.aud in profit Axitrader not so...this I think is due to spreads and hence exiting trades.

Comment

The trader is having a good trading period but if you think that he will keep trading like this you are kidding yourself. There is no way this account is back to equity highs before the end of the year if risk stays the same. Best case scenario he is back in 18 months and even that is optimistic projection. Even if he keeps trading like he has been for the past two weeks and has no bad trades (and they will come), he is not getting back to equity highs this year.

I dont know why you are upset with someone correctly pointing out that the account needs to average much more than it is currently. At this rate recovery will take a year and you think thats not long? Come on mate, be serious...

Comment

Working...
                                X