No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you even read what MrMcmahon wrote? He wants two threads, one private and one public. Where is the problem with that?

Investors should have a place where they can talk to eachother without others (like myself) interfering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
      Did you even read what MrMcmahon wrote? He wants two threads, one private and one public. Where is the problem with that?

Investors should have a place where they can talk to eachother without others (like myself) interfering.
      Why would investors want a seperate thread? If I was an investor, I would want to read different perspectives especially whent they turned out to be correct all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post
        This is considered long term in my opinion. It's almost impossible to find something better with the same long history on myfxbook.
        Please, keep in mind that this is the Whole picture, not the one that all XXXs want to show here!
        Jay rocks!!!

image_3268.png

Whole picture is that the trader has been making 0.75% monthly with 22% DD. What was your point in showing this chart? You are not making him Jay any favors posting it LOL

Nobody is calling him stupid or a scammer. Just a trader with terrible money management.

On a different note, how is your recovery going? Last week we were led to believe that Jay is on fire. Looks like it was more of a spark since he made 0.19% this month with a floating loss of -0.13%. Like I said, recovery will take at least 18 months but probably closer to 24-30.

Comment

• If that's all you have to say than just come back after 18 months and we'll discuss matters further. Every time you come here you just say the same things over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

Why would investors want a seperate thread? If I was an investor, I would want to read different perspectives especially whent they turned out to be correct all along.
            Why not, important questions don't get lost between other stuff for example.
            They can still read the public thread if they want to hear more from you .

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

Whole picture is that the trader has been making 0.75% monthly with 22% DD. What was your point in showing this chart? You are not making him Jay any favors posting it LOL

Nobody is calling him stupid or a scammer. Just a trader with terrible money management.

On a different note, how is your recovery going? Last week we were led to believe that Jay is on fire. Looks like it was more of a spark since he made 0.19% this month with a floating loss of -0.13%. Like I said, recovery will take at least 18 months but probably closer to 24-30.
              Show us a better stats on myfxbook with the same lenght, if you can. If he is so bad, it would not be difficult for a smart guy like you. Or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post

Why not, important questions don't get lost between other stuff for example.
                They can still read the public thread if they want to hear more from you .
                More of the same? He's like a broken record and even if the song is good you get tired of it. Who wants more of that?

Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post

Show us a better stats on myfxbook with the same lenght, if you can. If he is so bad, it would not be difficult for a smart guy like you. Or not?
                He won't or he can't. Either way you're not going to get it.

You can't really hold it against somebody if he doesn't want to post his stats. I'm not going to post mine and Nick removed his. There are reasons for this. HOWEVER he crossed the line and once you start being a smart ass and you just can't seem to get enough attention then you need to come up with something if you want to still be taken seriously. And so far he hasn't produced anything. He could start a thread of his own for example and start putting in some useful contents and I'm sure people would notice. But he's got nothing to say or show really except to say that Jay has terrible money management. And he ran out of different ways to tell it a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Ok, I take your point. And I certainly understand why clients are pissed off.

Where I take exception, is when people that have no vested interest in the strategy harp on about it being a ticking time bomb.

Outside the recent gold trading strategy, how many times has a trade been left to hit a stop loss in the past 3 years?

Zero.

Not once.

So why is it repeatedly referenced as a vulnerability? Because those that shout from the cheap seats don't get it.

The stop is only used in case of extreme emergency. When a position moves against us Jay has shown us that he's willing to cut and rebuild.

Having said that, I totally understand the frustration about giving away a years worth of gains on a single trade. Jay ****ed up and set us back a long way, both on our accounts, and my personal mission to help our community make money trading forex. I'm determined to show everyone out there that serious money can be made in the forex market. I know it's possible, but it's going to take another 6-12 months before faith is fully restored.

12 months might seem like an eternity in forex, but it's a drop in the bucket of our financial lives. And if we perform like I know we can it'll make a big difference to investors financial well being over the long term.

Yes it's going to take a while to get back to equiry highs. You keep barking about people posting criticism on here and are not invested in the strategy.

The reason why I am not invested is because I am waiting for a good trader. I am fully supportive of your enthisiasm and positive vibes and also supportive of this site but most people are losing money, I may be smart or lucky that I am still not invested. Just waiting for the right trader. You show me a good trader that will protect my money with maximum drawdwons not exceeding 10% and average annual returns of atleast 30% and I will happily invest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post

You show me a good trader that will protect my money with maximum drawdwons not exceeding 10% and average annual returns of atleast 30% and I will happily invest.
                    Balboa, it's not a coincidence you've been a member since 2014 and are yet to see a strategy meet these requirements.

Because it doesn't exist.

You're chasing an impossible dream.

Meanwhile you hate on SteadyCapture because he's not a curvy 5'10" blonde that cooks all your meals, cleans up after you, never complains and loves watching 6hrs of sport on a weekend.

That only happens in the movies.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• I'm pleased to confirm that SteadyCapture has ranked as the 2nd most robust strategy on the Psyquation leaderboard.

Axi Select is a FREE funded trader program that offers up to $1,000,000 in funding. Create a trading account and get everything you need to succeed!

This software is used to vet aspiring professional traders for capital allocation, what's most exciting is we're about to receive our first tranche of funding.

Psyquation is completely independent, developed and mathematicians in an effort to identify strategies that will stand the test of time.

It's great to see this software verify what we already know, that SteadyCapture is a very good strategy that's currently going through a difficult period.

Comment

I'm pleased to confirm that SteadyCapture has ranked as the 2nd most robust strategy on the Psyquation leaderboard.

Axi Select is a FREE funded trader program that offers up to $1,000,000 in funding. Create a trading account and get everything you need to succeed!

This software is used to vet aspiring professional traders for capital allocation, what's most exciting is we're about to receive our first tranche of funding.

Psyquation is completely independent, developed and mathematicians in an effort to identify strategies that will stand the test of time.

It's great to see this software verify what we already know, that SteadyCapture is a very good strategy that's currently going through a difficult period.
                        You cant be serious. You trust an algorithm that puts StedayCapture on 2nd place of most robust strategies? Some people are really delusional.

Comment

• Gents,

I've moved your comments to a new thread:

Can we all agree that Xinvestor is incredibly good at one thing? Wasting hours of everyone's time debating a pointless loop without fact or meaning.

He's literally laughing on the other side of his keyboard as everyone heats up. Just let it go, I couldn't give a shit and neither should you.

It'll all come out in the wash over the coming years.

Comment

Gents,

I've moved your comments to a new thread:

https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...dy-cares-about

Can we all agree that Xinvestor is incredibly good at one thing? Wasting hours of everyone's time debating a pointless loop without fact or meaning.

He's literally laughing on the other side of his keyboard as everyone heats up. Just let it go, I couldn't give a shit and neither should you.

It'll all come out in the wash over the coming years.
                            Yeah, I am the one with no facts. You crack me up.
                            You cant find anyting I wrote thats not true and thats why you rather avoid and dismiss any substancial reasoning. Your World Class trader has managed to make 0.16% this month and you still act like you have some credibility left and giving empty hope to subscribers that losses will be recovered by the end of this year. Have you no shame making such claims? I understand you are trying to sell your system but come on. At least be honest and dont get their hopes up.

I wasnt going to participate in this thread anymore but you couldnt help yourself and just had to call me out. And if you or anyone else on this forum are calling me out at least have the balls to point what I said that was wrong. Oh, you cant because you know that what I am saying is 100% correct so you try to brush it off and dont want to debate it so your investors wouldnt recognize your dishonesty. I wrote the same thing a week ago and so far there hasnt been anyone who could find anything untruthful in my posts. Sad that you have to resort to such tactics and just goes to show you have nothing to offer but lies to your clients. I am guessing most of them already realized what you are doing.

And the funny thing is a month or two ago you even had to beg an investor to not pull out and then the Gold debacle happened. Please, please dont pull out now, we will recover the losses in a few months hahaha. What a joke. After that you should be offering compensation to that investor, after all you convinced him to stay in your PAMM and he lost additional 5-10%.

If you want we can debate further but I feel you will dismiss me as unfactual again even though what I wrote is 100% factual.

Like I said, I am not planning to participate in this topic anymore unless someone tries to do what you did and calls me out. So its all up to you.
                            Last edited by Xinvestor; 04-16-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• please stop posting same spam all days. Keep the thread clean

Comment

• He's come out of it pretty well actually. Long way to go but looking pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X