No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how J is managing to trade all these sessions (London, NY, Asian) while keeping a level head and not burning out. Which makes me think there may be a few in his team, no problem with that if things are working for all parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by daileycon

Redbull and vodka keeps him going.
      Redbull and vodka may cost the weeks wages..............

Comment

• Hm, I thought that the strategy was revised and upgraded but I see the same thing happening as before. The current floating equity DD is higher than monthly profit so basically you have another negative month at this moment.

There are 6 UsdJpy trades open in a grid fashion and I suppose there is a 1000 pips SL. What if UJ goes up another 300 pips without significant correction? Are investors going to be happy with their equity being 5% in DD?

I predicted that this account will recover in 24-30 months if it keeps the current strategy and risk but seeing whats going on, another huge loss is coming eventually so recovery will probably take even longer than that. Timeline given by Nick is definitely out of reach and I dont think anyone believes it anymore. Who in their right mind would want to keep investing in this?

Nick, you tried, you see its not working and for your clients sake you should move on and offer them something better. If you cant, you should at least admit that its not working and tell them to find another investment. They listen to you and I just dont think its fair for you to keep telling them that its all ok and to be patient. They have been patient long enough and its time to stop this.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• Is no one concerned about the giant elephant in the room in this the usdjpy.....seems reminicant of the gbp.usd.

Comment

• Not worried at the moment. Still reasonable DD. Will monitor it though.

Definitely out after this basket. Going to remove my money.

It is a grid/averaging in strategy which I am no longer willing to take the chance of risking huge losses to make 10-15 pips.

Nothing seems to have changed in strategy and when markets change you have to adapt.

Goodluck all.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have to agree I am deeply concerned, no hedging..the dollar is strong, trade what see not what you want to see!!!!....apologies but this is very much like the gbp.usd basket.
              I asked the other day how is J able to trade all the sessions, if he is wow, but I doubt it, and if he is then burnt out is inevitable. I am trying to keep the faith and not be critical but there is a problem and no one likes to be told their baby is ugly - this one is getting that way. Anyway lets see what explanation we get...............

Comment

• At the same time it looks like this will be my best month since november 2016, perhaps even better depending on how this week turns out. And that includes Steady in the mix.

Perhaps related, perhaps not, if I was going to short USDJPY it would be from around here so I don't expect this to go up vertically. Nothing's certain though.

Comment

• Agree I would have waited till now...daily head and shoulders and and...

Comment

• The same hedging strategy keeps going on again selling many positions and hedging I am afraid this is going out of hand again. If the same happens I am definitaly out.

Comment

• I have now cancelled my VIP subscription and deleted the signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We will be told its all fine and and......

Comment

• Originally posted by daileycon
                          This kinda stuff is a recipe for disaster.
                          Why? Because he's netted off your shorts with a long hedge?

The only time he hasn't walked away in profit after a basket like this is the most recent GBPUSD position.

Over the past 3 years he's probably 20-1, yet you focus on the 1 because it's the most recent.

I'll also make the comment that the strategy hasn't changed, so I'm not sure why there are comments to that effect above. We've significantly reduced leverage on gold, but the rest remains as normal.

To change a strategy that's been making money for 5+ years just because of recent under performance would be completely reactionary.

I'm sorry to see a few of you guys leaving, but we'll continue on and I hope that you keep an eye on the strategy.

I'm very confident over the coming years it will out perform most markets.
                          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• filedata/fetch?id=98497&d=1524526698&type=thumb I sat this weekend and studied Steadycapture UsdJPY trading, ​​​​​​​
                            To myself I thought dangerous dangerous dangerous situation and deadly to get in love into ..

I was thinking about writing this post this weekend, but did not get time.

The scenario we see is classic reversal attempt, 3 clear reversal attempt then a pullback where the market gives clear message we will try out north ,, then the market goes sideways ,,,

Statistically, the market will go down and continue southwards, but BUT Capture will go short and keep its position on Friday, most likely, the market will go south, but you have a likelihood of a break north.And if the break comes it can comes hard , that happened today.

And mentally in your mind, you think the market will continue south instead of trade what you see in front of you screen, you trade what you think will happen classic trading mistake ,, made it a thousand times yourself ...

The problem is now the powder is used up.

Normally, one trying to get into those levels where one expects a PB .. Now one must start believing in god .. instead of trading ..

Attached Files
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by Kavka; 04-23-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Why? Because he's netted off your shorts with a long hedge?

The only time he hasn't walked away in profit after a basket like this is the most recent GBPUSD position.

Over the past 3 years he's probably 20-1, yet you focus on the 1 because it's the most recent.

I'll also make the comment that the strategy hasn't changed, so I'm not sure why there are comments to that effect above. We've significantly reduced leverage on gold, but the rest remains as normal.

To change a strategy that's been making money for 5+ years just because of recent under performance would be completely reactionary.

I'm sorry to see a few of you guys leaving, but we'll continue on and I hope that you keep an eye on the strategy.

I'm very confident over the coming years it will out perform most markets.
                              You cant really believe what you just said LOL

SC is doing the same thing that led to the big loss in the first place and you are still defending it. This whole thing is becoming a joke and more investors are starting to see it, thats why they are leaving. You are losing more and more credibility with each post.

Do you still maintain that account will recover by the end of 2018? Please say yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

You cant really believe what you just said LOL

SC is doing the same thing that led to the big loss in the first place and you are still defending it. This whole thing is becoming a joke and more investors are starting to see it, thats why they are leaving. You are losing more and more credibility with each post.

Do you still maintain that account will recover by the end of 2018? Please say yes
                                SC is doing the same thing that has lead to him making money trading for the past 5+ years. Part of that includes the recent losses. So yes.

I have no idea when the account will recover, but I'm confident it will. Jay predicted late 2018 as a possibility, but it really depends on the market.
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X