No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteadyCapture has turn into rubbish trading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kavka View Post
      filedata/fetch?id=98497&d=1524526698&type=thumb I sat this weekend and studied Steadycapture UsdJPY trading,
      To myself I thought dangerous dangerous dangerous situation and deadly to get in love into ..

I was thinking about writing this post this weekend, but did not get time.

The scenario we see is classic reversal attempt, 3 clear reversal attempt then a pullback where the market gives clear message we will try out north ,, then the market goes sideways ,,,

Statistically, the market will go down and continue southwards, but BUT Capture will go short and keep its position on Friday, most likely, the market will go south, but you have a likelihood of a break north.And if the break comes it can comes hard , that happened today.

And mentally in your mind, you think the market will continue south instead of trade what you see in front of you screen, you trade what you think will happen classic trading mistake ,, made it a thousand times yourself ...

The problem is now the powder is used up.

Normally, one trying to get into those levels where one expects a PB .. Now one must start believing in god .. instead of trading ..

Usd JPY is a little interesting for me ,, Now I would look for opportunities for aggressive short ..

6 days of direction north, statistically the price does not go into the sky .. Somewhere, you will get a reversal next 2 days

The price will usually move in a range of 50-100 pips tomorrow and on Friday ,, big question ,, where do you get the reverseal ...

The art is to not use the powder ,, that Jay has done. Next 2 days I would try to reduce the losses, if I had locked myself into a similar bad position.

People forget that in trading it is quite common to mess into bad positions,
      good traders tend to maneuver themselves out of them with a little plus or minimal losses ...
      usdjpy 2.png

As long as you do not have friends in the central bank, it's foolish to speculate if the price goes there or there .. It was more predictable before ... blabla it's manipulated blabla ...

The price will always be manipulated to move into a direction ..
      The price will ALWAYS change behavior ,, the art is to trying to adoptive to the movements that happen there and then ..

Last edited by Kavka; 04-25-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cris47 View Post

Hi Reinerh,
        I'm considering jumping the fsignals boat, and started looking around for new investment opportunities.Having a first look over your Impulse Slave account I can only say it looks very interesting, especially with the low dd and the promise that you close everything before weekend. But I also have questions like:how come half o your account's profit was realised during a single month (Sept2017), can you make your History public? Anyway congrats on your achievements and looking forward to your feedback.
        Cheers,
        C
        cris,

i will send you a pm as to not clutter the thread, but currently i have nothing to offer publicly. later in the year i will again.

Comment

• I received an update from Jay earlier today that you guys will be interested in:

Hey Nick,

I wanted to give you an update. Call it the good, the bad and the ugly.

The Good - I've made arrangements to have assistance in some of my regular Futures trading data collection, etc., and am putting virtually all of my time and effort into Forex. Since doing this it's kind of like my eyes have been opened and I'm seeing a lot of things I hadn't before (which explains the increase in activity). I'm seeing a lot of potential:Reward ratios will be improved, specific rules about over the weekend plays and any plays with large stops or any play on certain pairs will have to be updated. The end result is that there will be more trades in the future that stop out because of having much tighter stops and the winners will have to be allowed to run farther. More trades will have to use tight trailing type stops. It will take me a couple weeks to dig through everything and go over all my rules and trade types and come up with a new regime of exactly what is allowed and what is not. I have never broken my Master rules since I started in 2011 so I want to be thorough because I intend to keep that policy going forward. Once they are completed I would like to file a copy of the new rules with you so it can be easily determined if I am following them or not.

The Uglier - Two things will become clear to our client base.
          Firsnd
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Jay talks means nothing now. Whatever you said, pointless. You should show the performance instead of continue bad drawdown.

NO EXCUSES please.

What you have did for the past few months are just amateur grid trading. Keep entering new orders if against your direction until you decided to hedge it on bigger losses. Even a kid know how to do this.

Trust me. You dont have much times left before everyone quit your signal and this web site..

Comment

• Originally posted by trizzard View Post
              Jay talks means nothing now. Whatever you said, pointless. You should show the performance instead of continue bad drawdown.

NO EXCUSES please.

What you have did for the past few months are just amateur grid trading. Keep entering new orders if against your direction until you decided to hedge it on bigger losses. Even a kid know how to do this.

Trust me. You dont have much times left before everyone quit your signal and this web site..
              I agree, stop excuses! The last Gold trades cost me in the MAM 4.2%. The 2 May, trade in your personal account but NOT in the MAM clients

Comment

• Originally posted by toddys2k View Post

I agree, stop excuses! The last Gold trades cost me in the MAM 4.2%. The 2 May, trade in your personal account but NOT in the MAM clients
                4.2% is not too bad. My account got hit with -10% by the stupid gold trades. So now another -6%?

Comment

• There is nothing good about this situation, every day new hope strategies are being put at work, first it was gbpusd big loss then there was the gold trades then he said he will recover soon with his current trading plan, now he decides that this is not so good, and I am really fed up losing and seeing new creations of hope strategies which is totally meaningless, I am sorry but Nick you have to see this also, and I am personally want an explanation why the heck we are now suddenly entering into big positions closing them in negative, I strongly believe that this strategy is not working for me and is getting uglier day after day.

Comment

• Comment

• I think the problem is that Jay allways writes such long posts, without really saying anything useful for the subscribers. What do we know after this? He will provide results from his gold strategy somteime soon, after it already failed one time (nice timing..). He will look for trades with a better risk:reward ratio, that's great and all, but it's a new strategy, so basically all the history is worthless. And why can he suddenly do it now, but not before, ... so many questions..

And in a way, it sounds to me like he was saying that it took him until now, to realize how to trade on forex instead of futures..?! o.O
                      Last edited by Amadorian; 04-26-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I would like to know how much is changing from the old strategy ?

I guess the truth will be in the results, I believe Jay can trade.
                          I want to back him and this site and recover the losses on my account.
                          Down 30% at the moment and been Invested since Nov 2016..

Comment

• Great to hear. Could you please let us know when you have the next gut feeling for an investment opportunity?

Comment

• Reading Jay post the only thing that I understod is that we will be sort of guinea-pig for a period of time till he figures out if the new strategy works out or not. Nick, isn't that against all the rules you stand for? You promised us traders with long trading records and strategies that your new team of experts/analysts look into.I'd saypull the plug to Jay, leave him trade the new strategy on his own account for a coupe of years and if he proves him self, get him back on board again. The guy is toasted, didn't manage to close a positive onth for about 5 months now and he's just smoke and mirrors nowadays. Sorry if I sound harsh but now I have to add another loosing hand of 1200Euro to those 15K I already lost by following the team traders since 2013 when i subs to ur service

Comment

• Originally posted by cris47 View Post
                                Reading Jay post the only thing that I understod is that we will be sort of guinea-pig for a period of time till he figures out if the new strategy works out or not. Nick, isn't that against all the rules you stand for? You promised us traders with long trading records and strategies that your new team of experts/analysts look into.I'd saypull the plug to Jay, leave him trade the new strategy on his own account for a coupe of years and if he proves him self, get him back on board again. The guy is toasted, didn't manage to close a positive onth for about 5 months now and he's just smoke and mirrors nowadays. Sorry if I sound harsh but now I have to add another loosing hand of 1200Euro to those 15K I already lost by following the team traders since 2013 when i subs to ur service
                                So you just figured this out? Better late than never I guess...

Investors are victims of Nick and Jays attempts to save the account and in this process they will try everything even if its never been tested or tested for a short period of time. At least demand to see the test results before you let Jay try another one of his ideas on your money.

Comment

Working...
                                X