No announcement yet.

SteadyCapture Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get a refund on the subscription fees?

Comment

• Nick thanks for the efforts over the years and SC I do hope you get your mojo back.....
      Last edited by moneyrunner; 04-28-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Is it possible to get a Refund of Performance fees ? Lost all profit and more.

Not to mention confidence in the trader.
        It was a great signal for so long, Really unfortunate.
        Last edited by genki7; 04-28-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by genki7 View Post

Is it possible to get a Refund of Performance fees ? Lost all profit and more.

Not to mention confidence in the trader.
          It was a great signal for so long, Really unfortunate.
          Agreed. Investor should get a refund of performance fees.
          It's so easy to just say sorry when investor lost all profits.

Comment

• Comment

• Posta are being deletee not very important the reality is in front of us with all losing traders and people what at the is costing a lot of people their hard earned money, maybe you have to understand that there is no easy way out or any slight probability to make money here but you are still talking about moving forward with SC ı find this very ironic anyway good luck to you all I am finally out.

Comment

• I am done, out. SC trader has proven failure. No way you should continue trading with his amateur strategy.
                Last edited by trizzard; 04-28-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
                  Is it possible to get a refund on the subscription fees?
                  I support the above statement, beside the huge lost we took, we the investors paid additional subs and VPS fees. These should be refunded, neither FS or that shit of the trader deserve those money.
                  SteadyCrap, fuk you, I lost a year of hard work savings because of you

Comment

• Why should you get a refund, did you never take the time to read the following disclaimer?

Caution: Trading involves the possibility of financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared to lose, you must recognise that for factors outside your control you may lose all of the money in your trading account. Many forex brokers also hold you liable for losses that exceed your trading capital. So you may stand to lose more money than is in your account. ForexSignals.com takes not responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trading signals. By signing up as a member you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice and that you are making a the decision to copy our trades on your own account. We have no knowledge on the level of money you are trading with or the level of risk you are taking with each trade. You must make your own financial decisions, we take no responsibility for money made or lost as a result of our signals or advice on forex related products on this website.

Comment

• Originally posted by cris47 View Post

SteadyCrap, fuk you, I lost a year of hard work savings because of you
                      You lost a year of savings because of your own decision to risk it all.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Nick. But you've got to be dreaming if you think we're gonna hang around while Steady Capture figures out a "way to move forward." What kind of idiot would volunteer to be that guinea pig?

Unfortunately this looks like it will also be the end of my connection with Forex Signals. Theres really zero reason to continue. I joined FS very early on, and if it wasn't for some decent profits from Viper in the early days, i dunno how I'd be feeling right now.

Thanks for your hard work over the years and wish you all the best.

Comment

• Hi Nick,

Such a shame that so many people are leaving and what a stressful year you have had so far. ForexSignals is your passion, your creation, your buisness you have tried to build up and right now, it's probably feeling like its going underwater and falling apart. You've had praise in the past and things felt like they were going so well at one point, yet now, you are sourrounded with hatred and anger while dealing with your own loss of funds.

Words probably can't even begin to describe how you are feeling right now but don't give up hope. Even if worst comes to worse and you have to cut your losses and close down forexsignals.com, there are still other opportunities and pathways out there via interesting jobs, potential buisiness ideas and frugal lifestyles (Did you know a single in Australia can live off 400K in total equity and never have to work another day in their lives (500K for couples)... It's true, and that's NOT even eating into your savings! But I won't go into that here ).

Stay safe and don't give up hope! When one door closes, another opens

Good luck for the future Nick!

Comment

• Comment

• Yep, there ya go...

Comment

• Hi everyone. Been keeping an eye on this forum for a while without saying anything until now. I started my investment with goldstar soon after viper left. I knew it was risky so this was only ever a small portion of my portfolio. Goldstar had that big loss, and then I had to either withdraw my funds or move to steady capture, then steady capture took a big hit. Whenever there's a loss I like to look at the forums and read what nick and the traders are saying, just to put my mind at ease. However after the most recent loss, Nick seems more worried than ever.

It makes me sad to see so many people on here giving the traders a hard time. Building a consistently profitable long term track record trading currencies is incredibly difficult, and is a lot of work; it's a full time job, and unlike most jobs if you perform badly then you lose money. It's similar to being a soldier fighting in a war; If you have one bad day, or one bad decision, you could lose it all. I really doubt anyone in here could trade as consistently and for as long as steady capture has, which is why it saddens me to see him criticised.

That being said, we have to ask ourselves, do we still believe in this man's abilities to generate long term returns? I'm tempted to move my money into cryptos since they crashed recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X